Want a break from the monotony of your work from home set-up?
Bringing your loved ones and friends to fun-packed theme parks and highland resorts might also just do the trick for you. Try Campuestohan Highland Resort in Negros Occidental.
Campuestohan Highland Resort is in the boundaries of Talisay City and Bacolod City. The resort is situated on an elevated part where you can see the breathtaking view of almost half of the province from its vantage point. It is a 5-hectare property that houses different amenities perfect for your next barkada or family getaway.
The resort depicts a different world where anyone can be a kid again – young, wild, and free. It’s a wonderland that surely attracts kids and kids at heart.
First, they have huge replicas of dinosaurs inside the resort. They also have statues of your favorite superheroes like Incredible Hulk, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Thor and the Green Lantern.
You might also want to strike a pose with the statues of famous celebrities like Michael Jordan and Elvis Presley waiting for you inside the resort. If these don’t satiate you yet, a giant model of King Kong, the famous giant gorilla in the movies, might help.
This themed amusement park also comes with exciting adventure rides that you wouldn’t want to miss. Overcome your fear of heights with zip lining, sky biking and handgliding.
American Ninja Warrior thrills
You also get to feel the American Ninja Warrior thrills as you throw yourself in the hamster wheel and rope course – these and other adrenaline-pumping rides that will surely become the best adventures you will ever have in life.
Up for a swim? Enjoy the resort’s pools brimming with clear and cool waters. Have fun on the water slides and ride the waves in the 4-lane wave pool.
You won’t get bored during your stay here since they also have playgrounds, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, spa, as well as sports that are perfect for selfies and groufies. Hungry? There’s a restaurant specializing in delicious Filipino cuisine also found inside the resort.
The weather is also amazing. During rainy season, the atmosphere in Campuestohan is comparable to that in Baguio City. You also get the chance to see Mt. Makawili’s view from the resort. There’s magnificent view of nature everywhere and even those who don’t appreciate nature will surely be converted after setting foot here.
Time becomes well-spent when it is spent with the people closest to our hearts. Relax, unwind, and free yourself from the stress while enjoying the company of the people you love. Campuestohan Highland Resort is the place to be.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P200/person (use of swimming pool and children’s playground
- Opening hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
ADVENTURE RIDES RATES:
- Rope Course – P200 /person
- Zip Line – P200 /person
- Hamster Wheel – P100 /person
- Horseback Riding – P100 /person
- Cable Paraglide – P250 /person
- Sky Bicycle – P100 /person
- Mini Train – P35 /person
- Grand Carousel – P35 /person
- Viking Ride – P35 /person
- Walking Dinosaur – P35 /person
- Basketball Shootout – P35 /person
- Umbrella Hut: P500 good for 10 persons
- Small Cottage: P700 good for 15 persons
- Big Cottage: P1,200 good for 20 persons
- Small Gazebo: P4,500 good for 40 persons
- Big Gazebo: P5,000 good for 50 persons
- Non-Airconditioned Room w/ TV
- Log Cabin Rooms (3-6 pax): P3,000 per night
- Log Cabin Rooms (4-8 pax): P4,000 per night
- Log Cabin Rooms (5-10 pax): P5,000 per night
- Non-Airconditioned Room
- Raphaella Windmill Barkadahan (15 pax max): P500/person
- Airconditioned Room w/ TV
- Kingkong Room (6pax): P6,000 per night
- Teepee Hut Suite Room (4 pax): P6,000 per night
- Mammoth Room (10 pax): P9,500 per night
- Raphaela Regular Room (6 pax): P8,500 per night
- Raphaela Presidential Suite (4 pax): P15,000 per night
- Raphaela Junior Suite (4 pax): P12,000 per night
- Airconditioned Room
- Teepee Hut (6 pax): P5,000 per night
- Bonita Hut (4-6 pax): P3,500 per night
- Dino Room (10 pax max): P9,000 per night
- Dino Room (6 pax max): P6,000 per night
- Dino Room (4 pax max): P4,000 per night
Note: Free entrance and breakfast for the minimum number of guests in a given accommodation. Example, if the room is good for 4-6 persons, only 4 persons will have free entrance and breakfast.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Landline number: (034) 702-0964
- Mobile numbers: 0998-863-0180 / 0917-300-5007 / 0925-600-8088
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CampuestohanHighlandResort/
- Check-in time: 2PM, Check-out time: 12 PM the next day
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days ahead if resort visit will fall on a weekend, and at least 1 day before if coming on a weekday.
- In cases of delay or cancellation, kindly inform our office at least 3 hours before set time.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Sitio Campuestohan Barangay, Talisay City, 6115 Negros Occidental, Visayas
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Campuestohan Highland Resort” in Talisay City, Negros. Parking space is available.
BY CAMPUESTOHAN SHUTTLE SERVICE: The closest city to Talisay City Highland Resort is Bacolod City. So if you’re from Cebu or Manila, you may want to get to Bacolod City as your first destination. Upon arrival, go to i-Mart Convenience Store in Circumferential Road Corner Burgos Avenue beside Caltex Fuel Station and catch a Campuestohan shuttle ride bound to the resort (P60/person FARE) or you may charter a taxi or tricycle to bring you to the resort.
CAMPUESTOHAN SHUTTLE SCHEDULE (DAILY):
Bacolod City to Campuestohan – 7:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am, 10am, 11am, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
Campuestohan to Bacolod City – 8:00am, 9:00am, 10am, 11am, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4pm and 5pm
Comments are closed.