For someone who loves camping, I couldn’t help but appreciate such activity when done the best way.
Experience camping not only by sleeping with a great view, but also waking up to the breathtaking escape with nature. But aside from the aforementioned, there are also a lot of ‘instagrammable’ shots here for the feed.
Damweng Dmatal, aptly named as such, is a Blaan term that means “overlooking the city plains.” So technically, if you’re up for a quick escape to a Bali-inspired mountain resort in the Philippines, you know what to to.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Tent rental:
- 1 pax: ₱150
- 2 pax: ₱200
- 3 pax: ₱250
- 4 pax: ₱300
- 5 pax: ₱350
- 6 pax: ₱400
- Own tent: P100 per tent (inclusive of entrance and camping fee)
- Contact number: 0927-440-2281
- Email address: [email protected] .com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Damweng-Dmatal-101077278280466/
Please observe the following important health protocols for everyone’s safety and convenience:
- No facemask, no face shield, and no SCCTS…
- Abide with resort policies on:
- No smoking, No Vaping everywhere (City 1dinance No. 2, s. 2017)
- No drinking of liquor (hard drinks)
- If you are a commuter, kindly get the name of the driver and time of your ride for future contact tracing purposes.
Exact Location: Sitio Datal Fitak, Brgy. Asuncion, South Cotabato, Soccksargen region in Mindanao
Comments are closed.