Being in lockdown for months would definitely make us all want to unwind and break free. A perfect example would be camping with style at Bohol’s newest camping site, Gracia Veranda.
Gracia Veranda boasts a hassle-free and safe camping. Amidst being atop of a hill, it’s safe and convenient. You’ll get dibs to a night of booze and barbie with friends while enjoying the bonfire.
Though as of writing they’re still not open to the public, Gracia Veranda is still preparing to open their doors on September 8, 2020. Make sure to save the date!
We all deserve to relax after the lockdown. But please, let’s all be cautious and practice the new normal tips in travelling.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Tent: ₱500 per night, good for 2pax
- Air-conditioned room: ₱1,500 per night, good for 4 pax
- Additional head: ₱100 per night
- Breakfast: ₱150/pax
- Toilet and bath
- Picnic bench and table
- Twin-sized air bed (bring your own beddings, linens – for tent use and towels)
- Barbecue grill (bring your own charcoal)
- Safe parking area
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 8:00 AM
- Contact number: (038) 539 9175
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Himontagon Lane Campground, Botoc, Loay, Bohol
From Tagbilaran City, take a bus heading to Loay. Along the highway when you see the Himontagon Hills sign you get in that path, follow the path until you see the sign Gracia Veranda and that’s it!