Surely, lots of things can be thought of when it comes to Negros Occidental’s tourism. Its majestic falls, the popular the Ruins, refreshing island resorts, and so much more. The place is also known as the Sugarbowl of the Philippines, so local sweets and deserts are must-tries here.
One good place to try for a twist here are mountain resorts, as the island has also attractive mounts. La Vista Highlands Mountain Resort is highly recommended, in case you’re wondering.
La Vista Highlands Mountain Resort is a resort located atop a mountain in San Carlos City. The resort is even dubbed as the top mountain resort in the area. With glorious views of the mountains while perched in their luxurious amenities, a night here is indeed worth a try.
The resort also features a restaurant, an outdoor pool,a poolside bar, children’s pool and playground as well as barbecue grills. To make the experience even more complete, guests who stay in the resort are complimented with free cooked-to-order breakfast and even free Wi-Fi.
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee: P100 per adult, P50 per kid
- Standard Cottage: P600 good for 4 persons
- Family Cabana: P1,000 good for 8 persons
- African Room: P2,500 per night, good for 2 persons with breakfast
- Villa Matrimonial: P3,000 per night, good for 2 persons with breakfast
- Villa Family: P4,000 per night, good for 3 persons with breakfast
- Villa Family: P5,000 per night, good for 4 persons with breakfast
- Villa Family: P6,000 per night, good for 5 persons with breakfast
- Online booking
- Contact number: 0917 321 6704 / 0956 803 6605
- Email address: lavistafrontof[email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Lavistahighlands
How to Get There?
Exact Location: Highway, Km. 67, Brgy. Prosperidad, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Visayas
The resort is located in San Carlos City. If you start from Bacolod, you can take a three-hour ride a bus or shuttle bound to the city if the route is through the coastal highway. If the PUV you are riding takes the Negros TransLink highway, that trip can be shortened for two hours. The city has Ceres Bus Line Terminal as its main terminal line, so it is advised to research for the accurate and updated fares.