To break free from the stress this pandemic has brought us is probably one of the things we’ve always looked forward to. To be able to witness new and beautiful sceneries and trek to release the stress are some of the things I’ve been meaning to do.
If you also share the same dilemma, fret not. We’ve found a new spot where you can do both – trekking and sight seeing.
A great attraction in General Santos has been gaining positive reviews online. Offering a great trek and a breathtaking view atop the hill, Malyango Peak is a must-visit for every individual.
You can spend a night here where you could experience bonfire as your bonding experience, or watch the city lights. Elsenot, you can just spend your time with your loved ones and breathe one with nature.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance Fee: P30
- Operating Days: Wednesdays to Sundays
- Operating Hours: 4:00 AM to 9:00 PM
What to expect:
- Beautiful mountain terrains in Panimahawa
- Cold-scent ambiance of Baguio
- Short, buy challening trail like in Dulang-Dulang
- A view of Mt. Apo and Mt. Matutum
Guidelines under the New Normal:
- No loud noises at 12MN
- No Mask, No Entry
- Only residents from Region 12 can visit
- No Walk-Ins Accepted
- Only 21 years old and Above can Visit (Bring your ID)
- Alcoholic Drinks is 1 bottle to 10pax only
Exact Location: Malyango Peak, Purok 5, Sansapan, Upper Labay, General Santos City, Mindanao
Comments are closed.