Though we’re still experiencing extreme hot weather, we have observed slight doses of rains the past days. And still might be in the coming days according to PAG-ASA.
This is due to thee Inter-tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) over Visayas, Zamboanga Peninsula and Northern Mindanao.
It brings cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms and flash floods or landslides may occur during times of moderate to occasionally heavy rains.
Other parts of the country will have cloudy skies with isolated rainshowers and thunderstorms.
Following are the forecast temperature range in key cities/areas:
- Iloilo: 26 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Cebu: 25 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Tacloban City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Cagayan De Oro City: 23 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Zamboanga City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Davao City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius