Don’t be fooled by how it sounds, it’s spelled differently, with an ‘s’. Yes, it’s Sebu’s Haven.
If you’re one of the many who’s looking for a new spot to go after quarantine, you might want to be on top of the clouds. Though this new haven is still a work in progress, you can already visit the place and take IG-worthy shots.
Located in Rosario, Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental, Sebu’s Haven is truly everyone’s haven. Since to support local is what we’re campaigning, this is surely a great addition to your must-visit. Feast your eyes with the view of Tagoloan River Valley and Macajalar Bay.
TIPS & REMINDERS:
- The road is steep. It is advised to use a motorcycle with more tha 115cc or a 4×4 car.
- It is recommended to visit during sunny days as the road could get slippery and muddy.
- The road is dark at night. Please visit during daytime.
- It is only a one-way road. Hence, expect to give way any time during the drive.
- Bring your own food and drinks because no store or restaurant is available within the area.
- Visitors usually leave their vehicles at the end of the concrete road then make an uphill trek to the site.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: ₱20 per head
- *Cottages will soon be available for overnight stays and camping.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Brgy. Rosario, Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental, Mindanao — the site is more or less 11.5 kilometers from the National Highway Junction at Sta. Cruz, Tagoloan.
BY CAR: Take the Tagoloan-Sta Ana-Malitbog Road and turn left at Brgy. Rosario Junction. Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Sebu’s Haven”.
By PUV: From Rosario Barangay Road, an uphill rough road leads to the site. Motorcycles or habal-habal (from Sta. Cruz Junction) can lead direct to the site.