Ever wondered what it feels like to be a swashbuckling pirate? If so, then you’re in luck as Seven Seas Water Park, the first ever pirate-themed water park in the Philippines is more than ready to fulfill your Caribbean fantasies.
Situated in Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental in Northern Mindanao, Seven Seas Water Park & Resort is the first and the largest pirate themed water park in the country. With its world-class amenities, this water park and resort is definitely a top item in any brave adventurer’s bucket list who wish to seek a new swashbuckling twist.
They have over 20 rides and attractions. Some on the top list are:
- Plank Drop
- Cannonball Run
- Moby Dick Whale
- Sir Francis’ Garden Courtyard
- Pirates Caraibes
- Escape Tunnel
- Crow’s Nest Aerial Bridge
- Treasure Island Garden Maze
- Pirate’s Museum
Visitors will surely feel that POTC (Pirates of the Caribbean) vibes. The overall ambience of the resort also gives off that tropical feels, as there is also an open pool for everyone.
The theme park also encourages patrons to strictly follow their dress codes as well as the height and weight requirement of some of their rides. The rides may surely give you a good time but safety is still a top priority.
Rates & Other Information
- 👦🏻 Adults – P799
- 👩🏻 Kids below 4ft/Senior/PWD – P499
- 👶🏻 Kids below 3ft – FREE
- Inclusions: Entrance to Waterpark, Access to Wavepool, Slides & Attractions
- All slides & lazy river open until 5:30PM
- Buccaneer Bay Wavepool open until 9PM
- Captain Kidd’s Playhouse open until 8PM
- Operating hours: 11AM to 6PM on Wednesdays to Sundays (Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays)
- Contact numbers: 0917-677-7667 / 0917-677-7678
- Email address: [email protected]
- Website: link
- Social: Facebook Page
How To Get There?
Location: Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental in Northern Mindanao
From Manila or Cebu, get a flight going to Cagayan de Oro.
If you start from Cagayan de Oro, specifically in SM CDO Downtown, the ideal mode of commute is by taxi where usually the fare has a range of ₱150 to ₱250.
So, what are you waiting for? Round up the crew and plan your next getaway here in Seven Seas Water Park and Resort for that splashy adventure!