Something big and grand is brewing in Davao del Norte.
SixWorlds Adventures Waterpark and Inland Resort has recently been making so much buzz on social media. Its Facebook page was created only last September, but in just a matter of 2 weeks, they already had around 12,000 likes. Now, SixWorlds Adventures is now open to the public as it had its soft opening on October 2020. Time to experience this world class waterpark in New Corella, Davao del Norte.
So what’s with Sixworld Adventures that is making a lot of locals and tourists go on a frenzy?
It’s one of the biggest inland resorts in the country. It is so vast that it accommodates several large pools, a man-made river, and even a hotel to name a few. Aside from this, Sixworld Adventures take pride in having the very first wave pool in Davao del Norte.
The amenities in the resort include:
- Kiddie and adult swimming pools with small and big slides
- Wave pool
- Lazy River
- River Boating
- Function Hall
- Kiddie Park
- Food Hub
- Hotel Accommodation.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P650 per head (30% off or only P455 pesos on their soft opening)
- Entrance fee is inclusive of all rides, all slides and cottages.
- Promo: 5+1 free guest on weekdays; 10+1 free guest on weekends.
The resort has not yet released the official list of their room rates as overnight accommodation is not yet being offered.
- Opening hours: 9AM to 5PM, Thursdays to Sundays only for their soft opening
- Only New Corella residents are allowed to walk in.
- Advance bookings must be made for non-New Corella residents.
- Corkage fee is waived during their soft opening.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sixworldadventures
- Email address: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: New Cortez, New Corella, Davao del Norte, Mindanao
By bus: From Davao City, ride a bus bound for Tagum City, Davao Del Norte at the Davao City Overland Transport Terminal (DCOTT). Upon arrival at the Tagum City Overland Transport Integrated Terminal, look for a jeep going to New Corella. Total travel time from Davao City to New Corella is around 2-3 hours.