All we need is a little breather from the mind-boggling experience during quarantine.
Others are too ecstatic to rebook their cancelled international flights while some are looking forward to just breathe with nature. However, to those who do not know, the Philippines seem to have enjoyed the lockdown as more beaches and mountains have emerged thereafter.
You need not to go further to be one with nature after quarantine. All you have to do is visit one of this country’s beautiful places, Surigao del Sur.
Whether you’re up for camping, surfing, beaching, even food tripping, WOOW CAMP will surely leave you in awe as they offer all those.
Located in San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, Woow Camp has been attracting locals and tourists alike pre-lockdown. Now, locals can enjoy this magnificent beauty as we help our own tourism bounce back.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Gastronomic Experience: ₱340 per head
- Relaxing Steam Sauna
- Exclusive menu: 4 dishes + 1 dessert
- Dorm Rooms:
- Bunk beds in a spacious dorm room. The bunk comes with own fan, socket, light switch, and curtains.
- ₱500 per head per night
- Archery Huts:
- ₱1,000 per night, good for 2 people
- Contact Number: 0945 550 0155
- Email address: [email protected]
- Website: www.woowcamp.com
- Social: Facebook Page
HOW TO GET THERE
Exact Location: Purok 4, Surok Beach, Salvacion, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur