The town of Agusan del Norte is surely a hotspot in terms of tourist attractions, particularly its beaches. Many beach resorts are available, as the town is virtually surrounded by crystal-blue water, pristine sand and also, the town’s geographic location is perfect for sunset viewing. One resort seems to stand out in checking these three experiences: Amontay Beach Resort in Nasipit, Agusan del Norte.
For those who don’t know, Amontay Beach Resort is frequently visited not just by local tourists but also international one due to its unique and intricate designs. The resort’s interiors, especially the floating cottages are truly a work of out of their own. Taking a stroll in their floating dock bridge is also a mind-soothing experience itself, while breathing in that gentle breeze.
Its famous bamboo houses provide that tropical ambiance that can only be experienced while in the country but does not compromise the comfort of a top-tier resort should provide. For only at an affordable rate, the bamboo houses are perfect for couples or friends and family.
While it is indeed a beach resort, the resort has also its own swimming pool. This is good for those who want to just chill in the pool with your friends and family.
When it comes to food, the resort has its own restaurant that serves a variety of dishes, with many Filipino favorites that includes inasal na manok, grilled fish, grilled pork belly, baby back ribs and so many more. Catering services are also available which is perfect for those who want to celebrate special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, reunions and many more.
One of the best things to do while in the resort is definitely to watch the sunset. Watching this nature’s way of ending the day is always an intimate affair, especially with loved ones.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Bamboo House Room – P 2,500 (good for 4 pax with inclusion of free breakfast for 4)
- Pool View Rooms
- Standard Single – P2,000.00 (good for 2 pax)
- Matrimonial – P2,000.00 (good for 2 pax)
- Deluxe – P2,500.00 (good for 3 pax)
- Family – P2,950.00 (good for 4 pax)
- Superior – P3,500.00 (good for 5 pax)
- Bay View Rooms
- Matrimonial – P2,000.00 – (good for 2 pax)
- Deluxe – P2,200.00 – (good for 3 pax)
- Family – P2,600.00 – (good for 4 pax)
- Rear View Rooms
- Deluxe – P2,000.00 (good for 2 pax)
- Family – P2,300.00 (good for 4 pax)
- Dormitory Rooms
- Dorm 10 – P7,000,00 with pool and breakfast
- Dorm 24 – P12,000.00 w/o pool
- Dorm 20 – P12,500.00 w/ pool
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Amontaybeach/
- Contact Number: (0908) 5952 695 / (0998) 977 1033
- Website: http://www.amontaybeachresort.com/
HOW TO GET THERE:
Exact Location: Amontay, Nasipit Agusan Del Norte 8602 Amontay, Philippines
BY LOCAL COMMUTE: If you’re outside Agusan del Norte, the nearest airport is Butuan City Domestic Airport where flights can be booked via online website like PAL. Once you’re in the airport, the resort is around 35 kilometers away or approximately 28 minutes. Vans or buses are available that are bound to Nasipit in Agusan del Norte and you can instruct the driver/conductor to drop you off at Amontay Beach Resort.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Amontay Beach Resort” in Amontay, Nasipit, Agusan del Norte. Parking space is available near the wharf. From there, take a motorboat to the resort.