This new resort definitely sets the bar high for an eco-chic accomodation.
Amontay Beach Resort, a newly-opened resort in Agusan Del Norte, screams posh and Bali. It’s a bamboo village with everything that you could already ask for.
If you’re someone who prefers a pool rather than being on a beach, or you like the salt water more than the pool, they have the best of both worlds for you. This Bali-inspired bamboo houses is a totally different experience for us.
With different types of room to choose from, you can never really go wrong. If you want to wake up with the view of the vast sea or sleep after a night swimming in the pool, you can always choose your pick.
This resort is so big that you can have your team buildings, family gatherings, even special events be held here. I would strongly suggest though for you to stay a night or two to get the most of your experience. After all, this is not a ‘same old – same old’ resort experience because it’s a totally new world.
RATES AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Pool View Rooms
- Standard Single (2 PAX) – P2,000
- Matrimonial (2 PAX) – P2,000
- Deluxe (3 PAX) – P2,500
- Family (4 PAX) – P2,950
- Superior (5 PAX) – P3,500
- Bay View Rooms
- Matrimonial Php (2 PAX) – Php 2,000.00
- Deluxe (3 PAX) – Php 2,200.00
- Family (4 PAX) – Php 2,600.00
- Rear View Rooms
- Deluxe Php (3 PAX) – P2,000
- Family (4 PAX) – P2,300
- Dormitory Rooms
- 10 PAX – P7,000 with pool and breakfast
- 24 PAX – P12,000 w/o pool
- 20 PAX – P12,500 with pool
- Extra person – P250
- Extra bed – P400
- Extra bed with breakfast – P500
- Entrance Fee – P50
- Beach Cottages
- Day Use – P800
- Overnight – P1,500
- Dining Cottages – P800 (10 PAX)
- Amontay Tent – P800 (20-25 PAX)
- Table – P150 (4 Chairs)
Contact Number: 09085952695 | 09989771033
- Website: www.amontaybeachresort.com
- Check-In: 1:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Note: Smoking, Brining of Pets, and Cooking are not allowed in all the rooms.
HOW TO GET THERE
Exact Location: Amontay, Nasipit, Agusan del Norte
If you’re coming from Cagayan de Oro, take the national highway and turn left at the junction, before reaching Nasipit proper, at Brgy. Amontay. Travel time is approximately 1hr and 15mins from Gingoog.