Instead of heading to Luzon to see the overlooking view of Tagaytay, why not check the Land of Promise, Mindanao, with its newest must-see resort in New Barili, Maco, Davao de Oro? When the resort opened, it created a loud buzz on the internet with its foggy setting and little Instagram-worthy cabin.
A Cup of Coffee featuring Lake Leonard
From the coffee shop located at the peak, you can spot Lake Leonard blending with the landscape of mountain ridges. The cozy and modern design of the coffee shop is a plus. Every angle makes it picture-perfect for your feed!
A Gazebo in a Little Hut
It’s not every day you get to get all warmed up in a gazebo while looking at the beautiful scenery of endless mountain horizon inside a very comfortable little hut. One of the highlights of this resort is the line of small cabins situated by the cliff. However, since they haven’t fully opened yet, the huts are only offered to stranded travelers for an evening. The rate is not yet fixed for the stay. No worries, they are open for the day tour.
A Perfect Meal
If you’re planning to take your loved ones somewhere breath-taking for a meal, the resort opens its restaurant for its guests. Located on top of the hill, the view deck became the spotlight of the resort. From where you stand, aside from Lake Leonard, you can also see Apex Mining Dam. Now there is so much to talk—and see—while enjoying a tasty meal.
An Unusual Route
The resort is not your along-the-highway-near-the-city usual destination. You have to go through checkpoints before arriving at the location. Make sure to bring a valid identification card with you to avoid delays along the road. Moreover, the road is not completely paved but if you are willing to go through an inconvenient journey, the resort welcomes day tour guests.
Level up—literally—your getaway when you visit Davao de Oro with the first ever Glamping Hub in the area. With no entrance free, you can freely take photos around the resort. And who hates free, anyway?
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P50 per head
- Opening hours: N/A
- Cottage: N/A
- GLAMPING HUB:
No fixed rate because permits are still being process,
- Comfort Room inside
- Hot & Cold Shower
- Terrace at the Back
- With CR and shower (hot and cold)
- (4-6 persons each hub)
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: N/A
- Email address: newbarilimacodavaodeorofbpage.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/New-BariliMacoDavao-De-Oro-104751967731383/
- Website: http://www.newbarilimacodavaodeorofbpage.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: New Barili, Maco, Davao De Oro, Maco, Compostela Valley, Mindanao, Philippines
BY V-HIRE/BUS/TRICYCLE (FOR COMMUTERS):
- The resort is 40 minutes from Mainit Hotspring ( Take note: You will not turn left to hotspring, just go straight to Masara).
- Since you’ll be entering the Apex Mining entrance which is private, you will pass through 3 checkpoints.
- Once you entered the main entrance, just go straight then keep right upon reaching rotunda, from there, just go straight until you reach a 3-way road until so just keep right until you reach a Y road, still keep right, then another steep 2-way road going up, that’s the time you will turn left then just go straight until you reach the resort.
Comments are closed.