Have you ever seen those perfect images of Santorini? like ever tried fantasize of the raw and beautiful beaches and architecture of Santorini? Filled with culture and historic events, it’s a place like no other!
Camp Netanya Resort is your next destination to paradise, this one takes you to a place that resembles Santorini, this beach resort offers many functions and facilities for you to kick-back and enjoy your vacation.
Go on a dive and see the beautiful wonders of the marine sanctuary, Anilao Batangas is home to its natural water life and coral formations, you’ll find many types of underwater creatures, each with its own color that brightens their kind. Such a remarkable sight to see!
The resort has various rooms that serves their own functions, for both your leisure, entertainment, and fitness – believe me, you must check all the list of their guest experiences on their website for a complete list of their rooms.
This gem of a resort in Batangas perfectly captures the aesthetics of Santorino’s signature compacted back alleys, along with the romantic alfresco dining set that outlooks the view of the ocean – a beautiful moment for you and your significant other, and of course – a picture-perfect windmill that stands above the resort.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- PRENUP PACKAGES: ₱18,000 – 5 hours use of selected or public areas for photoshoot, 5-person access, 5 hours use of one Deluxe Room.
- DIP AND DINE: ₱1,700 per person, with welcome drinks, lunch in restaurant, infinity pool, 1-hour kayak, and 1-hour snorkeling
- Deluxe Room: ₱7,500 good for 2 persons
- Superior King: ₱8,500 good for 2 persons
- Superior Double Queen: ₱9,500 good for 4 persons
- Family Deluxe: ₱11,000 good for 4 persons
- Family Superior: ₱11,000 good for 4 persons
- Family Loft: ₱16,700 good for 6 persons
- Villas: ₱9,500 good for 2 persons
- Premier Villas: ₱11,500 good for 4 persons
- Premium Villas: ₱12,000 good for 4 persons
- Premier Suite: ₱10,000 good for 2 persons
- Master Villa: ₱54,900 good for 14 persons
- Opening hours: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM or 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0939-753-5074 / 0927-895-4092
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/campnetanya/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/camp_netanya/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/campnetanya/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy Ligaya, Mabini Batangas, 4202 Philippines
BY BUS: Catch a bus bound to Batangas in bus terminals in Cubao/Buendia. From the stop, you can ride a jeepney to Mabini, Batangas. Go down to the Mabini Crossing, and from there you can take a trike to Camp Netanya Resort. The local drivers will take you there.
BY CAR: Get on Metro Manila Skyway from Magallanes EDSA, Take South Luzon Express Way Calabarzon Express Way / Star Toll Way and take Batangas City exit at the end of Star Toll Way. Take Diversion Rd. in Batangas then take Bauan – Batangas Provincial Rd. Take Palico – Balayan – Bauan – Mabini Rd/Mabini Circumferential Rd in Mabini.