Discover an outstandingly unique dining experience at Molly Bistro!
Opened on October 21, 2021, Molly Bistro is a mold-breaking Southeast Asian fusion restaurant in Panglao, Bohol. The bistro takes long-time favorites and elevates them to savory, sumptuous heights.
From their starters and sandwiches to entrees and drinks, each order is a unique experience with a gimmick that’s guaranteed to grab your attention.
Creative culinary stunts
Molly Bistro serves what we can only describe as impressive culinary stunts. Their dishes veer away from the ordinary and stand out in the gourmet world with plating that makes the food pop out of the plate. Even the garnishes on their masterpieces are on point!
While the new yet remarkable restaurant is still young, it shows a confident mastery over Asian fusion cuisine. Also being a sister shop of the critically acclaimed MIST, Molly Bistro is looking to spring to success with its creative take on gourmet food.
Here are a few of their must-tries:
- Bone Marrow: Deliciously seasoned and cooked beef marrow that simply melts in your mouth. Served with bread.
- Improved Pork Leg (Pork knuckle/Crispy Pata): Braised pork leg baked and fried until crispy infused with herbs and spices, topped with cheese sauce.
- Black Burger: A specialty burger with tasty Angus beef served on the bone cooked to perfection.
- Egg Coconut Smoothie: A rich confection made with fresh young coconut and coconut syrup mixed with egg yolk and condensed milk.
Cool and classy dining
This bistro’s sense of style is not limited to what they serve on plates, glasses, and bowls. Their sophisticated design and creativity transcend to their décor and choice of internal architecture.
Integrating Balinese design and architecture with the native style of the Philippines, the restaurant has created a classy space filled with character where diners can feel relaxed as they enjoy the delicious drinks and flavorful food.
From tabletop ornaments and utensils to interior decorations, their artistic inspiration splashes all across the board. It definitely makes Molly Bistro feel like no ordinary restaurant.
MENU & OTHER INFORMATION
- Open hours: 10:30AM to 9PM
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mollybistrobohol/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mollybistrobohol/
- Contact number: 0939-963-4473
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Circumstantial Road, Purok 5, Brgy. Danao, Panglao, Bohol – 5 minutes from Bohol-Panglao International Airport.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Molly Bistro” in Panglao. Parking is available.