Planning your next vacation or weekend getaway? Take a look at Bung-aw Eco Farm!
Step into a secluded mountain haven and leave your worries at the door! Bung-aw Eco Farm will surely relax you and revitalize your spirit with its laidback vibes and its closeness to nature.
The farm features expansive grounds with plenty of space to move and walk about. Its openness combined with the surrounding plant life make for a feeling of being free yet protected in the outdoors. All around the premises, you’ll be treated to a breathtaking view of the mountain ridge with endless greenery.
The view is more impressive on their viewing deck, where you can lounge on a hanging chair and just admire the view. Anyone can spend hours just gazing at this vista!
Although the views will be enough to keep you occupied for hours, Bung-aw Eco Farm has a handful of facilities to keep you more entertained in the premises. The most prominent of the amenities is their pool. It’s a refreshing infinity pool surrounded by various plant growth situated right beside their dining area and viewing deck. Really, nothing beats taking a cool dip while enjoying refreshments and gazing at a magnificent view.
Bung-aw Eco Farm also accommodates guests’ thirst for adventure with ATV rentals and horseback riding. If you’re looking to break a sweat, the farm has a vast open grass area for outdoor sports and activities like frisbee or volleyball. There’s plenty of space to let loose!
The farm also offers simple yet homey accommodation for guests in different rooms. The rooms are kept modest and clean, keeping the immersion of being close to nature. After all, Bung-aw Eco Farm invites guests to keep close to nature’s heart.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Open hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 11AM to 6PM
- Friday to Sunday: 8AM to 10PM
- Entrance fee:
- ₱50 per adult
- ₱30 per child 4 to 8 years old
- Children below 3 can enter for free
- Swimming Pool fee:
- ₱100 per adult
- ₱50 per child 4 to 8 years old
- Children below 3 can use the pool for free
- Cottage: ₱500 per 5 hours
- Big tent: ₱1,000, comes with 2 tables and 20 chairs
- ATV Rides:
- ₱200 for 15 minutes
- ₱400 for 30 minutes
- ₱800 for 1 hour
- Horseback Riding: ₱100 per round
- Deluxe Room:
- Inclusions: Air-conditioner, Hot and cold shower, cable TV
- ₱1,750 per night, good for 2 persons
- ₱2,500 per night, good for 4 persons
- Bahay Kubo (air-conditioned):
- ₱1,200 per night, good for 2 persons
- ₱1,650 per night, good for 4 persons (with own CR)
- Bahay Kubo (not air-conditioned):
- ₱900 per night, good for 2 persons (with own CR)
- ₱1,200 per night, good for 4 persons (with own CR)
- Mini Kubo:
- ₱750 per night, good for 2 persons
- Free entrance fee and pool use
- Camping Tents:
- ₱550 with mats, good for 2 persons
- Free entrance fee and pool use
- All campers must bring their own towels, toiletries, blankets, and pillows
- Extra persons will be charged ₱350 per head (applies to all overnight accommodations, except camping)
- Check-in for rooms is at 2PM and check-out is at 12NN
- Check-in for camping is at 4PM and check-out is at 9AM
- Contact numbers: 0927-567-9209; 0908-758-6611; 0947-441-0563
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bung-aw-Eco-Farm-2367829216835248/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Bogtongbod, Clarin, Bohol
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Bung-aw Eco Farm” in Clarin, Bohol. Parking is available for guests.