Tired to the bones? Stressed to the core? Come over and shed off that weight on your shoulders at Camp Bucad Mountain Resort.
Lovingly dubbed as A Happy Soul’s Haven, this mountain destination is the place to be to unwind, destress, and relax. All while connecting with mother nature and her lively beauty!
Camp Bucad rests among the mountains of Valencia, Negros Oriental. From here, guests get clear views of the surrounding forests, mountain ridges, and landscapes. Flourishing plants and thriving trees fill the area, granting everyone a 360-degree view of relaxing flora.
Blooming flowers and an immaculate lawn also add to the feast for the eyes. Wherever you turn, you’ll be met with the lush green hues of nature – what a feeling of peace it brings!
A river also runs along the side of the property, providing a wonderfully calming sight and equally wonderful relaxing cascade of natural white noise.
This resort focuses on rest and relaxation. At the same time, you’ll be afforded with lots of breathing room. Their open grounds span wide and all amenities, from tables to benches, are spaced amply apart.
Not only is their setup good for adhering to health protocol, it’s a definite boost to the soothing mood.
The camp’s main highlight is their swimming pool, one that just speaks “Zen”. A creative arrangement of plants and décor makes it relaxingly pretty from all angles. Plus, you’ll be afforded an amazing view of the lush valley.
If you’re in the mood for tea or perhaps you want to read a good book, you can find picnic tables and chairs right along the banks of Okoy river. Here you’ll be accompanied by cool air and the hypnotizing sound of flowing water.
As of this time, there is no food available within the resort, so guests are advised to bring their own food for free of charge. This makes Camp Bucad the perfect place for a peaceful picnic
Truly, Camp Bucad is a place where the mind can relax and the soul can rejuvenate.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Open hours: 9AM to 6PM
- Entrance fee: ₱50 per person
- Includes free use of pool, cottages with tables and chairs, free purified drinking water.
- Exclusive booking for events: ₱3,600, inclusive of free entrance and cottage use for 25 persons.
- Guests will be charged ₱150 per person
- Nipa huts for rent
- Big Nipa Hut: ₱1,500, good for 6 persons
- Small Nipa Hut: ₱500, good for 2 persons
- Tents for rent: ₱150 per person
- Corkage fee: none.
- Walk-in guests are welcome on days without private events.
- For reservations and inquiries, message their Facebook page.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehappysoulshaven/
- Contact number: 0926-727-2979
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Palinpinon-Cambucad Road, Brgy. Cambucad, Valencia, Negros Oriental
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “The Happy Soul’s Haven” in Valencia, Negros Oriental.