A stunning view of the Balatukan Mountain Range, crisp and clean mountain air, and a rich landscape full of greenery. This is the experience waiting for you at Camp ZION!
Camp ZION is a private and exclusive campsite on top of a mountain. They offer the pure experience of camping in the rawness of nature while being secure and having all the necessities afforded by civilization.
The main feature in the site is the payag room which houses all the tents and main amenities. Beyond that, there aren’t other man-made structures obscuring your view of the magnificent scenery. The spacious site also has paths made to make walking in camp easier and much safer.
You will be camping on terrain that is somewhat a plateau which gives the campsite level grounds. The campground is carpeted in green grass and sprinkled with many trees. You’ll find just the right amount of shade and plenty of fresh air. Combined with the astonishing views, it’ll be hard to stand and get off your seat!
Speaking of seats, Camp ZION has plenty of options for you to lounge in. You can admire the mountain range on their viewing deck, you can gaze at the vistas on their hanging chairs, daydream on their hammock, and even have a carefree picnic in their many outdoor tables and chairs.
Your tranquil camping experience can be elevated even further with their kawa bath and bonfire area. Nothing is more relaxing than dipping in a hot bath or staying nice and toasty near a fire and gazing lazily at the lush mountains and the huge fields of green below you. I’m getting sleepy already!
Camp ZION provides you with full immersion of the outdoors, especially at night when darkness covers all of the surrounding terrain, making it illuminated only by moonlight. There is nothing to fear, however, as the campsite has solar lights and a generator set to last you through nights. And in the morning, you’ll be greeted by the chilly mountain fog, so make sure to bring a blanket!
Guests will have access to the following amenities:
- Exclusive overnight stay at the payag room and tents. Beddings are provided.
- Comfort Room with shower,
- Use of hammocks and relaxing chairs,
- Outdoor picnic tables and chairs,
- Dining Area,
- Kitchen with utensils, outdoor cooking and grilling areas; and
- 2 gallons of purified water for drinking and cooking.
There is also NO electricity yet in the premises. For light and other purposes, the campsite has solar lights and a generator set.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- ₱1,200 for 4 hours
- ₱2,000 for 8 hours
- Day use rate is good for up to 20 persons.
The following are their soft opening rates for exclusive overnight use:
- Weekdays: ₱3,500 per night
- Weekends: ₱4,500 per night
- Rate is good for up to 10 persons. Extra persons will incur a charge of ₱75 for adults and ₱50 for each child 13 years old and below. Extra beddings will not be provided
- Check-in time: 2PM, check-out time: 12NN
- Corkage fee: None
- Bookings need to be made prior.
- Contact number: 0966-694-0304
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/campzion.claveria/
- Email: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location on Google maps: Panampawan, Claveria, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
BY CAR: Coming from Claveria Proper along Route 955, turn left just before JaCo’s and take the road towards Barangay Panampawan. The road to Camp ZION is located right after the Barangay Proper. The road is on a gentle slope upwards and has painted tires to mark it.
Alternatively, navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “8.6590, 124.9049” in Misamis Oriental.
Comments are closed.