Cacao seeds are the holy grail to our chocolate-crazed friends. And to almost everyone I might add as all those delicious favorites of ours like cocoa and cocoa butter are made from these as well.
Now, a new innovation has come as Malagos made their very own Cacao Juice. It is a unique and refreshing tropical drink that is perfect for the Philippine weather and for our health-conscious friends. Its flavor has hints of a mix of tropical fruits; guyabano, mango, and red fruits.
This latest concoction is currently available at Malagos Garden Resort in Davao City or at your favorite Malagos retailer. Malagos is a brand that has been serving tree-to-bar chocolates made with cacao beans grown & harvested from their own Puentespina Farm in Davao, Philippines.
In our country, Cacao or cocoa beans are produced in many different locations anywhere in the Philippines including Joló, Basilan, Panay, Negros, Cebú, Bohol, Masbate, Davao and many more.
How to make the Cacao Juice?
These cacao seeds collected are contained in large, oval pods that grow on the trunk of the tree.
- First, place the scooped-out beans in a special container and allow it to drip naturally.
- Second, pasteurize and bottle the collected juices.
- Third, Enjoy the drink by itself or adding it to your favorite iced cocktails, food dishes or desserts.
The bottles juice’s ingredients are all safe to mix with it containing just water, cacao juice concentrate, potassium sorbate, and ascorbic acid.
The bottles contain 350 ml and sold by set of 3 or 6 bottles.
- Set of three (3) -P315
- Set of six (6) – P600
- Contact numbers: 0917 795 0775
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/malagos.chocolate
- Website: https://malagoschocolate.com/products/cacao-juice