Still looking for a destination for your next vacation? Here’s a tip: consider Subangan Tides Resort, a great option if you want to catch waves and thrills, relax in the sand, or even both!
Dubbed as STR, Subangan Tides Resort is a beachfront resort with about 4,000 square meters of grounds and a 50-meter sandy coastline, and it’s a surfing spot that many locals and tourists frequently visit. The resort seamlessly fuses the easy-going feels of the beach with the high-energy vibes of surfing and catching waves.
There is plenty of space to do either at STR, and it’s a desirable destination if you prefer doing a bit of both.
An easy-going stay
Subangan Tides Resort’s presentation is simple and straightforward: you’re here to relax and they’ll deliver. Their resort grounds, structures, and amenities are all designed to give guests that cozy feeling.
The tropical building designs and décor will definitely have you sighing in contentment.
Lay down and swing lazily on their beach hammocks, lounge with a view of the blue sea beyond, or stroll down the shore with the splashing white foam beneath your feet. If you’re in need of some relaxing recharge, you’ll find it here!
Fun times for everyone
Not everyone wants to lounge all day, and you may not want to be sitting still for your whole vacation. Worry not, because at any time you desire, STR provides many activities so you can get up and get going.
Aside from the popular surfing, there are plenty of other beach and water activities you can do! Here’s a quick list of amenities and activities facilitated by Subangan Tides Resort:
- Access to beach front and open sea
- Surfing (with tutor and photographer)
- Resort restobar
- Grilling area
- Surf rentals
- Outdoor games:
- Kids Playground
The property is a pet-friendly resort, which means you can bring your fur babies along for the trip and have the whole family enjoy the beach! Your pets and kids are also free to play with their resident dogs all day.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Open hours: 8AM to 6PM
- Entrance fees:
- Adults: ₱100 per person
- Children 10 years old and below: ₱50
STR Restaurant Menu:
- Cottage 1: ₱700, good for 6; max 10
- Cottage 2: ₱500, good for 6; max 10
- Cottage 3: ₱1,300, good for 14; max 18
- Table and chairs rental: ₱300, good for 4 persons
- Matrimonial: ₱3,500, good for 2
- Standard A room: ₱4,999, good for 4; max 5
- Standard B room: ₱5,599, good for 5; max 6
- Standard C room: ₱3,500, good for 3
- All standard rooms have common toilet and bath.
- Family Room: ₱6,999, good for 4; max 6
All rooms come with:
- Complimentary breakfast for 2
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Hot and cold shower
- Towel and basic toiletries
- Free use of cottage
- Free use of outdoor games
- Extra person: ₱300 per head
- Extra bed: ₱300 each
- Extra breakfast: ₱150 per head
- Extra person (with bed and breakfast): ₱700
- Other activities:
- Manicure/Pedicure: ₱100 to ₱120
- Therapeutic massage: ₱700/hour
- Surfing: tutorial at ₱600/hour and rental at ₱300/ hour. Surf pictorial costs ₱100/hour
- Advance bookings and reservations are accepted!
- Bringing of portable speakers and videoke machines is prohibited.
- No corkage fee except for lechon and alcoholic drinks.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ilovemystr/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/subangantidesresort/
- Contact numbers: 0917-192-6876; (082) 324-0486
- Email: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Purok Bangunay 2-A, Brgy. Bobon, City of Mati, Davao Oriental – 3 to 4 hours from Davao City
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Subangan tides resort” in Davao Oriental. Common parking space is available.