Live your dream in Pure Shores Villa, Bohol’s luxury villa with luxurious amenities and interiors, beautiful views, and personalized service!
Aptly dubbed as Ultimate Dream Villa, the lavish and extremely cozy house boasts a patio, 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a spa bath. The grand house is perched on a cliff overlooking the Guindulman Bay and the crystal-clear blue waters of the Bohol Sea. Thanks to its location, Pure Shores Villa gets million-dollar views and spectacular sunsets.
The villa is a two-story house with balconies and a patio, all facing towards the beautiful Bohol Sea.
The house has Asian-inspired elements combined with modern architecture. The same Asian inspiration fills the interior with décor and furniture handcrafted by local craftsmen using indigenous materials.
All the rooms are spacious and elegantly-decorated, making sure you have enough room everywhere, and you are delighted at every turn. The villa is also a fully-equipped luxury home with a complete kitchen, gorgeous dining and living spaces, ornate furniture, and of course, free Wi-Fi.
The luxury villa estate also has 5 luxurious bedrooms, 4 of which have splendid 180-degree views of the coastline and all 5 have mountain views. Each bedroom is uniquely designed and has its own private bathroom. The place offers maximum comfort combined with pampering luxury.
Pure Shores Villa has its own garden, bar, and outdoor infinity pool. The estate also has an outdoor al fresco dining/function area. Everything is tied together with the same Asian-inspired elements fused with modern and luxurious architecture and design.
The villa also runs a private restaurant that is manned by a private chef and wait staff serving international cuisine.
The property also flaunts great views and natural backdrops. One accent that will add flair to your stay is the dramatic sunset view visible from the villa. The view is best enjoyed in the infinity pool where there’s a clear view of the sky and a backdrop of the mountain ranges of Bohol.
You can expect a thorough pampering, as the villa is fully serviced. Your every need and want will be attended to by the waitstaff, private chef, and villa manager who is in charge of all the arrangements – everything you need leading up to your arrival, during your stay, and departure. Immerse yourself in the exclusive “true luxury villa experience”.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
The villa can be booked through a number of hotel and booking services. The price listed here is the price listed on their official website. Prices may differ among different booking sites and services.
- Whole villa: $1,575 (estimated ₱78,750) per night, good for up to 16 persons (10 adults and 6 children)
- Extra persons will incur additional charges.
- Exclusive use of the villa and all its amenities,
- Full service from the villa management team, private chef, waiters and waitresses, security personnel, daily housekeepers, pool attendant, and on-site maintenance,
- Welcome drinks and unlimited distilled drinking water during your stay,
- Private restaurant with international cuisine,
- A 30 KW diesel backup generator; and
- Free internet access.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check-in time starts at 3PM and check-out is at 10AM.
- Corkage fees apply for the use of restaurant kitchen and cooling of drinks.
- Contact number: 0917-0530-5412
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pureshoresvilla
- Website: https://www.pureshoresvilla.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Pure Shores Villa, Basdio, Guindulman, Bohol
BY SERVICE: Transfers can be arranged to meet you at the airport or pier and escort you to the property. All arrangements can be made with the in-house villa manager.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Pure Shores Villa” in Guindulman, Bohol. Parking is available and free in the premises.
Comments are closed.