Bring your friends and family for relaxing yet fun times at this fully-developed destination!
Gingoog Hills Resort in Brgy. Lunotan, Ginoog City is a solid destination for a vacation fit for everyone. The resort is peacefully scenic and filled with activities fit for guests of all ages.
A scenic property and refreshing atmosphere
Set in the hills of Gingoog City, the resort allows guests a restful stay at the scenic cradle of mother nature. Peaceful views of lush plant life blooming on beautifully winding terrain make for a refreshing sight visible from all around the property.
The arrangement of structures and amenities in the property also maximizes one’s exposure to nature with paths winding up, down, and across the slopes of the hills; giving one abundant fresh air and plenty of opportunities to appreciate the view.
Speaking of structures, Gingoog Hills Resort’s highlights are its gargantuan King Kong statue and its 20-foot red bear. These installments are quirks that add liveliness to the resort and have attracted many photos with fun poses.
Occasionally fog comes and envelopes the hills, embracing the property and making the surroundings fall into a serene silence – definitely a relaxing experience!
Your choice of quality time
In the sprawling terrain of Gingoog Hills, you can choose to either spend the day lazing and relaxing, or unwind with activities with the encompassing calm atmosphere.
The rolling hills and quiet ambiance create a sleepy setting for the property that invites rest and relaxation. You can sit still and soak in the crisp air while enjoying the view, and simply allow your stress to drain away with every breath.
While the premises promotes recharging, Gingoog Hills Resort also offers fun activities. Guests can choose from their lost list of games and amenities which are relaxing all the same! Here’s a quick list of amenities in the resort:
- Swimming for all ages
- ATV riding
- Horseback riding
- Bike riding
- View deck
- Camping and fire pit
- Restaurant and coffeeshop
- Grilling and cooking
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: ₱100 per person, with ₱60 consumable
- Swimming: ₱100 per head; access to nature pool, King Kong pool, and mini pool
- ATV: ₱150 per 20 minutes
- Horseback riding: ₱150 per 30 minutes
- Billiards: ₱50 per game
- Darts: ₱50 per 30 minutes
- Fishing: ₱180 per kilo of catch
- Standard Rooms:
- Good for 2: choices from ₱2,300 to ₱3,000 per night
- Good for 3: choices from ₱2,300 to ₱2,800 per night
- Good for 4: ₱3,000 per night
- Good for 6: ₱3,400 per night
- Bamboo Room: ₱1,500 per night, good for 2
- Amakan Room:
- ₱2,800 per night, good for 2
- ₱4,200 per night, good for 2
- Dormitory: ₱6,000 per night
- A deposit of ₱500 must be made per room. Early check-in and late check-out are available for ₱100 per hour.
- Extra bed with free breakfast costs ₱450.
- Check-in is at 2PM and check-out is at 12NN
- Rooms are inclusive of free breakfast, cable TV, hot shower, refrigerator, kettle, and toiletries
- Reservations for rooms must be paid 50% of the rate to be confirmed.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gingoog-Hills-Resort-104561791688857/
- Contact numbers: 0975-913-0314; 0963-096-7101
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Along Route 955, Brgy. Lunotan, Gingoog City, Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “The Assemblage Point Resort and Convention Hub” in Iloilo. Parking space is available.