A life-changing experience with nature is what awaits you in the Province of Iloilo.
Get lost in the wilderness of nature as you spend time in a secluded area of Iloilo. Nestled in Brgy. Cata-an, San Joaquin, feast your eyes with the post-card worthy image of Igbulawan Nature Farm.
However, this is not a commercial resort hence, please do not expect anything fancy. The place is for those who would want to commune with nature. It may not be able to provide you the comforts of your home, but it will allow you to experience and appreciate the beauty of our common home, Mother Earth.
- No electricity
- No Foam
- Pillow, Blanket, and ‘Banig’ will be your night companion
- No plastic allowed
- No Trash Bin, Bring Your Trash Home
RATES AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Environmental Fee (Overnight) – P150
- Tent: P400 / 4 pax
- Hammock: P100 / 1 pax
- Hammock: P200 / 2 pax
- Hayub-Hayub: P500 / 4 pax
- Contact Number: 09307800969
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Social: https://www.facebook.com/igbulawanfarm/
- Operating Hours: 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM (Thursday to Sunday)
HOW TO GET THERE
Exact Location: Brgy. Cataan 5024 San Joaquin, Iloilo
Take a Ceres bus from Molo Bus Terminal to San Joaquin and tell the driver you’re dropping off at the covered court of Brgy. Cata-an. From there, take a motorbike on your way up to Igbulawan Nature Farm.