Soft white sand, swaying palm trees, and the soothing sea breeze await you in Isidro Beach Resort, an intimate getaway in Misamis Oriental!
Located in Tubigan, Initao, this beach resort is a prime spot for some rest and relaxation. The sights and sounds coalesce into a tropical paradise where you can let loose forget all your worries.
A wide stretch of beach
Isidro Beach Resort sits on Calamcam White Beach, where cream-colored sand carpets the coast. Adding to that, the soft sand isn’t limited to the shore and reaches into the island, extending the tropical atmosphere further inland.
When the time is right and the tide isn’t too high or too low, you’ll get a picture-perfect shoreline that extends out to either side. It’s perfect for long, scenic walks on the beach and taking pictures of the breathtaking view!
A calming view and a soothing atmosphere
If you like watching the sea, then you’ll love Isidro Beach Resort. The view from their resort is a stunning vista of the sparkling blue sea sprawling out to meet the horizon. It’s an uninterrupted view that is sure to calm any tired soul.
And while you gaze over yonder, a symphony of whispers from mother nature will keep you at ease: the splashing of waves, the soft sea breeze, and the serene swaying of leaves around you will soothe you while you still.
Finally, Isidro Beach Resort also has cozy accommodation to make your stay all the better. Get comfy and carefree in their choice of shaded picnic tables and cottages with clean comfort rooms and amenities.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
Open hours: open 24 hours Monday thru Sunday
Daytime rates (6AM to 6PM):
- ₱100 per person (when renting cottages/tables)
- ₱150 per person (when using own picnic items)
Overnight rates (6PM to 6AM):
- ₱100 per person (when renting cottages)
- ₱150 per person (when renting picnic tables)
- ₱200 per person (when using own picnic items)
- Cottages are available for both day use and overnight stay.
- Picnic table with White Tent: ₱700, good for 6 persons only
- Good for 10: ₱1,500
- Good for 14: ₱1,800
- Outside food and drinks allowed. A store selling drinks, snacks, and other supplies is also open 24 hours.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Isidrobeachresort/
- Contact number: 0906-912-5485; 0935-967-7034
- Email: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Calamcam White Beach, Tubigan, Initao, Misamis Oriental
- Coming from Iligan City, head to the Tambo Terminal and ride a bus going to Cagayan de Oro. Ask the driver to drop you off at the Isidro Beach Resort gate, which is next to Don Arc when coming from Iligan. Fare is ₱65 for non-aircon bus and ₱100 for aircon bus with a travel time of around 1 to 1.5 hours. Alternatively, you can take an Iligan-Initao jeep and alight at the Initao Public Market and hire a motorcycle to Isido.
- If commuting from Cagayan de Oro, start at the Bulua Terminal and ride a bus going to Iligan City. Tell the driver that you’ll be going down at Isidro Beach Resort, before Don Arc coming from Cagayan de Oro. The trip costs ₱60 for non-aircon buses and ₱100 for aircon buses, and takes 45 to 60 minutes. You can also resort to riding a CDO-Initao jeep liner and alight at the same spot.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Isidro Beach Resort” in Initao, Misamis Oriental.