Okay, get this: picture yourself standing atop of a mountain, the trembling sight of Bukidnon’s natural beauty displays right before you on the horizon, you see the lush verdant color of nature in the rolling hills, the shadow that overlays the side of the mountain due to the passing cloud, and right above you – are the blue sky that expands far out your peripherals, way up high almost like you’d fall upwards.
This Greek-inspired tourist attraction sets a place for travelers like you and me; it recently opened on 15th of October 2021 – Greek Hills sits atop of Pulanglupa, Sinuda Kitaotao in Bukidnon.
As what the resort promises and lives up to be, the serene atmosphere of Bukidnon is a wonderful sight to behold, where you bask in the great outdoors of the mountains that almost outstretches Bukidnon’s horizon.
The heart and attraction to this park is the marble arch doorway and statues that perfectly resemble the early Greek’s finest sculpture and architecture. Truly an attraction to avid historians or lovers of Greek culture.
Dining in Greek Hills is a charming experience, where you have an alfresco decorated with white aluminum chairs and a table that is similar to Victorian-esque outdoor furniture accompanied with the cemented floor that complements the patio itself.
It also has a beautiful and cozy indoor restaurant that takes fine dining to another level of mountain experience! Oh, and the dishes they serve? You got to try their mouthwatering Australian Lamb Chops or their Grilled Lemon Shrimp!
Their rooms vary in size and pricing, but all equally give you a homey feeling. Each has a vibrant scheme of white and blue aesthetics and is adorned with authentic rugs, carpet, and furniture that makes it look ravishing and pleasant to the eyes.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- On Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays is ₱599 per pax (Adults) – includes the complete set menu for lunch.
- On Tuesdays to Fridays, is ₱499 per pax (Adults) – includes the complete set menu for lunch.
- Apollo’s House: Good for 5 pax, with included free breakfast, private pool and an open veranda
- ₱10,000 on Weekends (Friday – Sunday/Holidays)
- ₱8,999 on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday)
- Aphrodite Suite Room: Good for 2 pax, with private jacuzzi, an open veranda, and free breakfast
- ₱6,999 on Weekends (Friday – Sunday/Holidays)
- ₱4,999 on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday)
- Helena and Athena Rooms: Good for 2 pax, with included free breakfast, standard room with an open veranda
- ₱4,500 on Weekends (Friday – Sunday/Holidays)
- ₱3,999 on Weekdays (Monday – Thursdays)
- Contact Number: 0931-093-9870 / 0995-175-4991
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/greekhillskitaotao
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact their Facebook page to discuss possible excess charges.
- No bringing of foods
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Sitio Pulanglupa, Barangay Sinuda Kitaotao – approx. 3 hours away from Cagayan de Oro City
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Greek Hills Sitio Pulanglupa, Barangay Sinuda Kitaotao”. Or put “Cinco Mountain Resort” and drive straight for 3-5 minutes, Greek Hills can be found on the same road as Cinco Mountain Resort and JMCC Peak.