Still looking for your next memorable vacation? Take a look at this absolutely dreamlike destination where delightful human design meets the beauty of mother nature.
Meet Kumaykay River Farm Resort, located in Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, is a resort with a creek running through the edge of the premises. The resort is embedded into a lightly sloping hillside with an abundance of blooming greenery.
If a tranquil time in peaceful premises is your idea of a great vacation, the resort is the perfect destination for you. Its prime location puts it within a forest with spacious grassy slopes and a good view of the mountains.
The gently sloping hillside, the sleepy forest, the impressive yet not intimidating mountain contour, the rustic architecture, and the resorts’ seamless meld with the nature around it makes everything so picturesque and pleasing to look at.
The creek cutting through the landscape is a definite highlight, too. Wouldn’t it just be so peaceful and heavenly to fall asleep to the sound of gently flowing water?
You can also expect an equally pleasant and relaxing accommodation, as their design fuses modern, rustic, and natural elements. Your soothing experience doesn’t stop there, as the sounds of birdsong and the steadily coursing river can be heard from all across the property. It could be your white noise for meditation or your lullaby for a good night’s sleep.
Both Glamping and good old-fashioned camping are also available within the resort. If you’re looking for some more activities to unwind, Kumaykay Resort can arrange horseback riding and massages for you.
Kumaykay River Farm Resort’s food is also highly reviewed. Their delectable dishes are showered with positive feedback from many of their guests, so make sure to try specialties like their Persian Keema with Pita Bread, Indian Chicken Curry, and Foie Gras Salad with Specially Sweetened Santol Slices.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Kumaykay Restaurant open hours: 7AM to 8PM for dine-in and take-out
- Kumaykay Business hours: 8AM to 6PM; Daily
- Office hours: 8AM to 6PM; Monday to Saturday
- Glamping (Monday to Thursday): ₱5,000 per night, good for 4 persons
- Glamping (Friday to Sunday): ₱6,500 per night, good for 4 persons
- Includes complimentary breakfast for 4
- Check-in time is 2PM and check-out is at 12NN
- Extra persons (max. 2) will be charged ₱1,000 each; rate includes breakfast
- All-in Barkada Package: ₱15,000, good for 10 persons
- Overnight stay that sleeps 10
- Breakfast and dinner for 10 persons
- Bonfire area
- Board games
- Senior citizens and guests below 20 years old will not be accommodated.
- Strictly no outside food and drinks allowed.
- Pets are not allowed inside the glamping area.
- Contact number: 0917-309-5017 (Ms. Kandy)
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KRFDahilayan/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Kumaykay River Farm” in Bukidnon.