Samar is just starting to unravel its beauty and hidden gems. Naturally, another resort has opened its doors to travelers and guests ready for the adventure that is Samar.
Located in Marabut, Samar, LaYao Beach Resort is a new resort getaway that has breathtaking views and ample luxurious space just for you. Here you can witness a picturesque sunset while sipping your coffee or just lounging on one of their chairs or gaze at the views of Tacloban city while listening to the sounds of San pablo bay.
They have stylish and comfortable accommodations and even offers a barkadahan room to cater to all of your barkada needs during your stay.
LaYao have also been the talk of the netizens because of their unusual and unique “Dog bone” shaped pool, which have made quite a debate as the people sees another shape entirely. Just scroll down, look at the picture and you’ll be the judge.
Their restaurant, Lyne’s kitchen serves fantastic food and excellent service. They even have a dancing staff should you ever need them for some celebration or just pure fun welcome for you.
You can start off by trying some ceasar or garden salad, and soup like mushroom, asparagus or sinigang. They have all the Filipino main dishes which will surely delight you, from crispy pata, humba, Bicol express to beef caldereta and buttered chicken. There is also an option to have a variety of seafood like kinilaw, adobong pusit, chili Garlic shrimp and steamed crabs.
Book your reservations, start packing your bags, and get ready for that perfect break from the summer heat all while enjoying the best of Samar in LaYao Beach Resort.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P50 per adult; FREE per child below 3ft
- Pool Rate: P250 per adult; P200 per child 10yrs old below
- P1,200 per night, good for 6 pax
- P1,500 per night, good for 8 pax
- Superior Deluxe: P5,500 per night, good for 2-3 pax w/ breakfast
- Family Suite: P8,000 per night, good for 2-3 pax w/ breakfast
- Layao Executive Suite: P12,000 per night, good for 2-4 pax w/ breakfast
- Barkadahan Room: P1,400/pax, good for 8-12 persons w/ breakfast
- Extra person/Joiner: P950/pax
- Corkage fee: N/A
- Check In: 2PM; Check Out:12NN
- Contact numbers: 0917-133-0373
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/layaobeachresort/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. San Roque, Marabut, Samar, Eastern Visayas
BY COMMUTE: From Tacloban City, go to the New Tacloban Bus Terminal. Take a shuttle (van) or bus to Marabut. Note that it is very likely that the shuttle will leave until all seats have been occupied. Tell the conductor/driver to drop you off at LaYao Beach Resort. Travel time is approximately 50mins-1hr.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “LaYao Beach Resort” in Marabut Samar. Parking space is available.