Break away from the stress of city living and recollect yourself at The Assemblage Point in Lawigan, Iloilo.
The Assemblage Point and Convention Hub is a classy beach resort along the southern coastal tip of Panay that provides guests with a wholly-relaxing venue for day getaways and overnight stays!
A luxurious setting
In the resort, calm and attractive colors come together with sleek designs to create a luxurious space that looks elegant from any angle. This architectural approach gives the premises a classy feel while fitting in with the tropical atmosphere.
Their grounds, amenities, and rooms are all kept spotless, adding to the luxurious feeling and allowing guests to thoroughly relax and rest easy.
Attractions and amenities
While you recollect, allow yourself to cleanse your mind with their stunning views.
The Assemblage Point boasts sparkling crystal-clear waters right in front of the property where the waves mesmerizingly rap against the seawall. Be still, let your worries wash away, and let your mind be as clear as the waters before you!
You’re also welcome to swim as much and as long as you like in the resort’s centerpiece: a freshwater swimming pool with a clear view of the sea ahead!
Also, right next to the resort lies a rocky marine sanctuary – one of Iloilo’s hidden gems, Bugnayan Marine Sanctuary and Marine Park. This underwater park is famous for its rock formations and vibrant marine life, and guests may arrange snorkeling and diving expeditions here or even in San Joaquin and Anini-y.
Add cultural appreciation to your list and visit the San Joaquin Church, the local Spanish-colonial cemetery, and Garin Farm San Joaquin.
By the end of your trip, you’re guaranteed to have less stress and a thorough cleanse at The Assemblage Point Resort and Convention Hub.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: none
- Swimming fees:
- Adults: ₱150
- Senior citizens: ₱120
- Children 6 and below: ₱100
- Pool Cottages:
- ₱500: good for 5 persons
- ₱1,000: good for 12 persons
- Pool Bar Area Picnic Table: ₱600, good for 7 persons
- Tatami Luxury Cottage (Poolside): ₱700, good for 6 persons
- Beach Cottages:
- ₱500: good for 4 persons
- ₱800: good for 8 persons
- Luxury Beach Cottage: ₱1,500 to ₱1,800, good for 10 to 15 persons
The Assemblage Point and Convention Hub has an ongoing promo with rate discounts for all rooms. For your reference, both promo and original prices are listed below.
- Deluxe: ₱1,960 (Published rate: ₱2,800)
- Pool View Deluxe: ₱2,450 (Published rate: ₱3,500)
- Garden View Deluxe: ₱2,660 (Published rate: ₱3,800)
- Deluxe Family: ₱2,940 (Published rate: ₱4,200)
- Pool View Suite: ₱2,660 (Published rate: ₱4,500)
- Pool View Family Suite: ₱2,660 (Published rate: ₱4,500)
- Ocean View Suite: ₱3,150 (Published rate: ₱4,500)
- Ocean View Wedding Suite: ₱4,550 (Published rate: ₱6,500)
- Presidential Junior Suite: ₱4,550 (Published rate: ₱6,500)
- Presidential Executive Suite: ₱8,400 (Published rate: ₱12,000)
- All room rates are good for 2 adults + 2 kids (7 years old and below).
- Breakfast is not included.
- Extra charge of ₱350 per extra person. Extra bed at ₱600.
- Promo rates are not applicable for Senior Citizen & PWD Discounts
- Check-in time is 2PM and check-out time is 12NN
- Corkage fees: ₱300 per 1 kg of food
- The Assemblage Point encourages and requires all guests to register online to assure availability of accommodation. Access the link here: https://forms.gle/4MgwJirefG5bnGbS7
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheAssemblagePoint/
- Website: https://theassemblagepoint.wixsite.com/tapr
- Contact number: 0998-541-4511
- Email: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Lawigan, San Joaquin, Iloilo – along San Joaquin – Anini-y Rd and 2 hours away from Iloilo City.
BY COMMUTE: Jeepneys and Antique-bound buses pass by the resort entrance. If commuting by bus, make sure to alight at the intersection in Tiolas and head to the coastal road passing through Lawigan and Anini-y. From here, ride a jeepney or tricycle to The Assemblage Point. If traveling by jeepney, make sure to get on one going the San Joaquin-Lawigan route, and ask to be dropped off at the resort entrance.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “The Assemblage Point Resort and Convention Hub” in Iloilo. Parking space is available.