Sometimes, we just want to take a step back from our lives and recover spent energy, and one of the best ways to do that is to take a vacation and retreat into nature.
Enter Balay sa Busay, a charming vacation home that specializes in clearing the mind and reenergizing the body. Visit their home and feel the healing power of nature augmented by their reinvigorating spa!
Balay sa Busay is a mountain house in Barangay Kumaliskis, Don Salvador Benedicto. The luxurious house sits with a picture-perfect panorama of the mountains with Malatan-og falls in clear sight. The view is a treat for tired souls and a sight for sore eyes!
The air is colder than usual in the city, and right as you step into the premises, your therapeutic recovery begins. The crisp fresh air that flows freely through the house and spa will be clearing your lungs with your every breath.
Balay sa Busay also places an important emphasis on relaxation, as their accommodation focuses on calming elements and warm service. The rustic theme and the elegant fixtures in the house will quickly put your senses and nerves at ease.
All of this is but an appetizer for the real relaxation: the spa. The lovely, gorgeous, absolutely soothing mountain spa. Indulge yourself and get pampered with massages, hand scrubs, foot reflexes, and overall attentive service over a pacifying view of the mountains. This is where your troubles will truly melt away.
Finally, once your back knots have been kneaded out and your mind and muscles relaxed, it’s time to regain that lost energy. Absorb some natural power and energy from the rushing waters of Malatan-og falls! Balay sa Busay can make arrangements for you to take the adventure trail to the roaring waterfall. The trail is beginner-friendly and takes around 30 minutes one way.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee for viewing deck: ₱50 per person
- Open hours: 9AM to 8PM every day
- Spa: open 9AM to 8PM daily
- Day Visit package: ₱3,800 January to October, ₱4,800 November to December
- Package is good for weekdays only
- Good for 8 persons, excess is ₱200 per head
- Maximum of 20 persons
- Exclusive use of whole house and spa: ₱8,500, good for 40 persons
- Top of the house: ₱6,800 January to October, ₱7,800 November to December
- Exclusive use of loft
- Good for 8 persons, excess is ₱350 per head
- Maximum of 15 persons
- Mama Dudit’s nook (room only): ₱4,500, good for 4 to 5 persons
- Papa Angel’s nook (room only): ₱2,300, good for 2 persons
- Exclusive use of whole house and spa: ₱15,000, good for 25 persons
- Check-in is at 12NN and check-out is at 10AM
- Use of kitchen and utensils: ₱500
- Walk-ins for the spa are welcome, but reservations are recommended.
- Facebook page: https://facebook.com/Balay-sa-Busay-104774271782435/
- Contact number: 0917-300-0594
- Email: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. Kumaliskis, Don Salvador Benedicto, Negros Occidental
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Kusinata” in Don Salvador Benedicto, Negros Occidental. You will find Balay sa Busay Spa Haven next to Kusinata.
Comments are closed.