If you’re planning for an Antique itinerary but still stuck in deciding where to stay, worry not, we’ve got a place for you.
Pandan Beach Resort in Pandan, Antique is a popular bed and breakfast boutique resort in the region offering a rustic beachfront respite for everyone who wish to explore this part of the country. Guests are guaranteed a comfortable accommodation at a budget-friendly price.
The resort has a variety of accommodation types that visitors can choose from depending on their number and preferences – from rustic cottages to modern air-conditioned rooms. Each room is furnished with the standard amenities like a television, private bathroom, and Wi-Fi which is available also in the common areas.
Waking up to a fantastic sea view is very therapeutic and this place can give you such experience. Here, you can spend the entire day belting out your favorite hits in front of their karaoke machines or stretch muscles with your friends as you enjoy tossing and running in an exciting beach volleyball game.
They also serve local and international cuisines for your cravings so you’re assured that you will never starve here. If you love to get a good talk or a quality time with your family or friends, why not have it while grilling your favorite barbecue? Barbecue stations are available, providing additional options on how you can seize the fun during your stay.
End your day with an unobstructed view of the sunset while you sip your favorite wine and a relaxing press of the muscles with their on-call massage services.
Pandan Beach Resort also has an open social hall or function room perfect for special events, trainings, teambuilding sessions, or seminars. It can accommodate around 50-80 persons. If you are left clueless where to go next In Antique, the resort can arrange and customize your program or tour packages according to your preferences.
PANDAN BEACH RESORT’S GLAMPSITE
To give everyone a full blast of stimulating and memorable experience while in Antique, the resort just recently opened their very own glamping site at a nearby barangay. Glamping is a portmanteau of ‘glamourous’ and ‘camping’ and is described as a style of camping that is more comfortable and luxurious than traditional camping.
We have seen the popping up of new glamping resorts all over the Philippines for the past few years. Pandan Beach Resort joins the trend starting with one glamp cabin and three picnic cottages. Surely, glamping is something that is still new to most of us and this place is a good place where we can first experience the thrill of this latest outdoor trend.
Aside from feeling the cold breeze and the entire beach vibes in the area, guests can also enjoy several beach activities in their glamping site such as boating, snorkeling, and sunset cruise on board the floating gazebo which will be offered starting end of March.
The place has also a small bar and a convenience store for your essentials.
There is really something more to Pandan Beach Resort than its beachfront wonders. And while in Pandan, Antique, you might want to also visit other famous attractions like the Bugang River, Naranjo Water Park, Malumpati Cold Spring, and Dioso Farm to name a few.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P50/head
- Opening hours: 8AM – 5PM
- Kubo Cottage: P300/day
- Tariktik (w/o aircon): P300/head (good for 7 persons)
- Tariktik 3: P1,000 (good for 2 persons)
- Tariktik 4: P1,000 (good for 2 persons)
- Dulungan Cottage: P1,500 (good for 2 persons, additional P300 for breakfast)
- Mabitang Cottage: P2,500 (good for 4 persons):
- Nabas Room: P3,000 (good for 6 persons)
- Culasi Room: P2,500 (good for 2 persons)
- Pandan Room (Deluxe): P2,800 (good for 2 persons)
- Buruanga Room (Standard): P2,500 (good for 2 persons)
- Malay Family Room: P2,500 (good for 4 persons)
- Tibiao Family Room: P2,500 (good for 4 persons)
- All rooms reservations above include free breakfast for two (2)
- Check-in: 2PM, Check-out: 12 PM next day
- Allows early check-in and late check-out
GLAMPING SITE RATES:
- Cabin: P1,500/night for couples
- Accommodation for Family/Group: P2,000
- Tent: P500 good for 2 persons
- Entrance Fee: P100/person
- Contact numbers: 09175809648 / 09338542033 / 09338155439
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/PandanBeachResort/?_rdc=1&_rdr
HOW TO GET THERE?
- Main Resort: Brgy. Dionela, Pandan, Antique
- Glampsite Area: Brgy. Duyong Pandan, Antique (15 minutes-drive from the main resort)
BY BUS: There are direct buses bound or will pass by Pandan, Antique from Caticlan (fare: P53, travel time: 45 mins), Kalibo (fare: P80, travel time: ~1 hour) and Iloilo (fare: P80, travel time: ~4 hours). Take those buses and let the driver/conductor know you’re heading to Pandan. Once in Pandan, take a tricycle going to Pandan Beach Resort. You can then arrange a reservation with the lobby attendant in their main resort if you want to visit their glamping area.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Pandan Beach Resort” in Pandan, Antique. Parking space is available.