Overnight camping, lazy picnic day at a park, and swimming at the beach in one setting.
Pandora Beach Eco Resort is located in Barangay Sacsac, Bacong, Negros Oriental and unlike typical resorts that have sandy shores to attract tourists, they instead have spacious green and grassy lawns that make you feel like you are in a nature park.
Located at the center of Pandora’s spacious lawn is a gigantic tree that provides shade to visitors. Dangling from this tree are several colorful hammocks, hanging beds, and swings where you can chill while staring at the outline of the green leaves against the sky.
These are also perfect spots for some IG-worthy shots. Large tables are distributed around the area that are equipped with unique hanging chairs. The place at night is more magical due to the installed lights, making it appear like you are in a dreamy romantic movie scene.
The resort has rooms which you can rent overnight, but they also have a designated area for camping where tents are already laid out. If you want to cook, they have a designated kitchen complete with gas stove with oven and grilling stations.
Other amenities include an area for badminton or volleyball, board and card games, shower rooms, and toilets.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P50; Free for children under 12 years old
- Entrance fee is inclusive of tables and chairs and the use of amenities in the resort
- VIP Tent: P200 per night (2 persons)
- Beach house: P600 per night (2 persons)
- Hunter house: P800 per night (2 persons)
- Pentagon: P900 per night (2 persons)
- Pyramid: P1,200 per night (4 persons)
- Day Use: 9 AM – 11 PM
- Wide parking space is available.
- No corkage fee.
- Contact number: 0909-962-0610
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pandorabeachresort
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Lot 5, De la Paz Street, Barangay Sacsac, Bacong, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Visayas
By bus: From Dumaguete City, you can ride a jeep or bus bound for Bacong. It’s just 7 kilometers away from Dumaguete City. Along the national highway in Bacong, there is a Shell gasoline station which will serve as your stop signal. There is a corner near the gas station which eventually leads to Pandora resort.