With a very unpredictable weather condition across the entire nation while being in lockdown for months, I bet we are all itching to get out of the house and do something different.
Glamping cuts across the list and hits all the sweetest spots. It’s always in the great outdoors and almost always in the most coveted and beautiful natural destinations. If you’re used to hotel accommodations, this is a must try for you. You will have your own private space while being one with nature – which is the most important.
One new glamping destination has been making waves on social media for being truly one of a kind. Officially called as Aguho Glamping at Strawberry Guyabano Farm, it promises an extra-special glamping experience.
You get to wake up to a glorious sunset while facing Mount Matutum in the morning. This is the best place to appreciate nature at its finest. With the sound of the birds chirping, you can surely never go wrong. Sleep soundly while being cuddled by the cold weather. This is not in Baguio, but it offers the same feels.
If you’re worried about food, fret not because they have their own resto and café for your tummy’s fix. You can order your afternoon delights, or even breakfasts from 6AM at your own convenience. There is nothing truly that you could ever ask for.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- P3,500 – good for 2 pax, inclusive of bonfire setup, trekking and tour guide
- P5,500 – good for 4-6 pax, inclusive of bonfire setup, trekking and tour guide
- P500 – tent space
- P1,500 – Open Kubo, inclusive of bonfire setup, trekking and tour guide
- P6000 – Badjang House, good for 6 pax, inclusive of breakfast and entrance fee
Farm Tour (Day Use)
- P100 – Entrance Fee
- P500 – Open Kubo
- Inclusive of trekking and tour guide
- Electric Kettle
- Hot&Cold Shower
- Charging Outlets
- Opening Hours: 6AM – 8PM
- Contact Numbers: 09260217699 / 09088903286
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SGFarmPh/
NOTE: Kids below 15 years old and Adults above 65 will be refused entry.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: SG Farm, A place of Peace and Joy., Sitio Glandang, Barangay Kablon, Tupi South Cotabato. Roads are mostly cemented and is just 7.5km away from National Highway, Crossing Kablon.
Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “STRAWBERRY GUYABANO FARM” in South Cotabato.
Comments are closed.