Experience relaxing the southeast asian way with the secluded paradise of Sheridan Boutique Resort.
Sheridan Boutique Resort is a Balinese-inspired boutique resort in Oton, Iloilo with asian-inspired rooms and a whole lot of nature. The resort is enclosed by lush plants and trees that paint its entire surroundings with the color green.
It is nestled far enough from the city to allow guests to fully experience nature without the hustle and bustle of the city but still close enough that it is easily accessible from other key attractions in the province.
Sheridan Boutique Resort features a space where local and tourists alike would be able to enjoy refreshing natural views and allow their minds and body to relax and enjoy some time to unwind. It has a relaxation area with chairs and tables where guests could meditate and connect with nature.
Occupying half of the resort is a tranquil lagoon reflecting the blue of the sky and green of various flora. Swimming under the lagoon are fishes that bring life to its still waters. A fish feeding area is available for those who enjoy the company of the fishes.
Although the lagoon is not open for swimming, there is a swimming pool just beside it where guests could still appreciate the scenic views of the lagoon surrounded by trees while cooling themselves down with the refreshing waters of the pool and the breeze.
Guests will be thrilled to stay a night and relax in any of the 10 Asian-inspired rooms of the resort. The rooms provide comfort at its best with their pleasing oriental interiors combined with modern designs. The beds are guaranteed to give the guests a good night’s sleep and everything in the room is designed to provide whatever the guests would need for a comfortable stay. The rooms are situated by the lagoon with balconies giving the guests the best view in the entire resort.
Sheridan Boutique Resort combines various elements of Asia and nature to provide guests a relaxing stay in Iloilo.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Adults: P250 per person
- Kids: P200 per child
- Opening Hours: 9AM to 7PM
- Casitas: P4,000 per night
- Deluxe: P4,000 per night
- Suite Room: P6,400 per night
NOTE: Rates last updated June 2015. Sheridan Boutique Resort has closed indefinitely due to the pandemic.
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: (033) 396-0033 / 0917-307-7643
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sheridanboutiqueresort/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sheridanboutiqueresort_iloilo/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. Butan, Oton, Iloilo
BY LOCAL COMMUTE:
- Ride a jeepney going to Oton Town Plaza. Jeepneys that pass by the town plaza can be found near Molo District Plaza or Iloilo Supermart – Molo Branch and along General Luna-Diversion Road intersection.
- Once in Oton Town Plaza, hail a tricycle and ask the driver to take you to Sheridan Boutique Resort just 2 minutes away.
- Alternatively, you can drop off at the Total Gas Station which is just before the Batiano Bridge and Oton Town Plaza. Sheridan Boutique Resort is just 3 minutes away by foot from here.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Sheridan Boutique Resort” in Oton, Iloilo. Parking space is available upon arrival.