If there’s heaven on earth, the Bellevue Resort must be a piece of it.
The Bellevue Resort is a 5-star resort nestled along the coastlines of Panglao Island in Bohol that boasts a long stretch of fine white sands dotted with deep blue umbrellas and comfortable beach chairs, and an expansive view of the horizons with the sea glittered by the sunlight’s reflection.
This resort is the place to be if you want an escape to a private sanctuary that puts emphasis on your privacy, comfort, and fun. As they say it, Bellevue is a marriage of five-star luxury and island escape, giving tourists the best of both worlds.
Guests are given options to either bask under the sunlight and enjoy the clear seawaters or spend the day sipping your fave cocktail while dipping in the resort’s still and equally refreshing infinity pool.
The room at The Bellevue Resort features a balcony and a seating area. Their air-conditioned rooms are complete with a personal safe, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a minibar. The en suite bathrooms come with a hairdryer, bathrobe, and free toiletries.
You will never run out of activities to do while in the resort. Aside from soaking in the waters, you can also release stress and tension by availing of the soothing massage or spa treatment at Azurea Spa. They also have a fully equipped gym for those who want to stay in shape even when on travel.
Travelling with kids? Make your Bohol visit extra fun for them and let them explore and meet new friends at the Kids Play Area. Souvenirs always have a special place in a Filipino traveler’s heart. Take home a piece of Bohol from the wide selection of souvenirs at their Lobby Shop.
This resort also regularly offers specials promos and discounts that are posted on their social media accounts and website. Be sure to check those regularly too.
FUN AND EXCITING ACTIVITIES
The Bellevue Resort is committed to make your stay in Bohol worthwhile. Hence, they have a lot of exciting excursions and activities that you and your friends can avail.
- Beach and Water Sports Activities – Have fun in the sun with numerous outdoor activities such as diving lessons, fish-feeding, beach football, and ultimate frisbee.
- Island Hopping and Countryside Tour – Get to know more of the country’s 7, 107 islands through by going island hopping. Also, explore Bohol’s postcard-worthy beauty with their Countryside Tour.
- Other Recreational Activities – Enjoy other discreet yet rather fulfilling activities like archery, fish feeding, and stargazing within the comforts of your hotel.
- Daily Activities – The resort also has daily activities that are complimentary to all inhouse guests. Below are the schedules for their activities.
BELLEVUE’S WORLD-CLASS DINING EXPERIENCE
At Bellevue Resort, guests are bound to savor the savored and taste the tasted. Their delectable dishes have already impressed the tastebuds of so many guests since its establishment and it continues to amaze everyone with mouth-watering, savory food. Taste the best of what Bohol has to offer. From standard international fare to fresh seafood meals, relish the delicious cuisines of their in-house dining areas.
- Lamian World Cuisine – Everyone is presented a wide range of international and Filipino fare at Lamian World Cuisine. Delicious a la carte dishes include gourmet sandwiches, pizzas, and refreshing drinks. Here’s more: you may opt to eat indoors or al fresco by the poolside. Your choice.
- Operating Hours: 7AM – 10PM daily
- Maria Al Fresco Dining – Panglao, being a coastal place, isn’t going to let you go without treating you to a hearty feast of seafood prepared with catches fresh from the market. These culinary creations can be enjoyed beside a spectacular seaside beach front. Craving for a glass of fine wine to pair with the food? Get one from their lounge bar.
- Operating Hours: 11AM – 8PM daily
- Prior reservation is required for dine-in
There’s nothing that feels heavenlier than spending a day or two in a beautiful piece of nature and be served with nothing but world-class accommodation, luscious meals, and memorable activities. The Bellevue Hotel in Bohol makes all of these things happen.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Superior Twin: P4,918.03/night*
- Features 2 twin beds and a bathroom with bathtub.
- Deluxe Room: P6,147.54/night*
- Features either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, a balcony, and a bathroom with bathtub.
- Deluxe Ocean View Room: P6,967.21/night*
- Features either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, a balcony with an ocean view, and a bathroom with bathtub.
- Junior Suite: P10,245.90/night*
- Features 1 king bed, a living area, a balcony, and a bathroom with bathtub.
- Bellevue Suite: P14,344.26/night*
- Features 1 king bed, a living area, a balcony with an outdoor Jacuzzi, and a bathroom with bathtub.
*rates as of 1/31/2021
COUNTRYSIDE TOUR PACKAGE:
PANGLAO ISLAND TOUR PACKAGE:
AZUREA SPA RATES:
ISLAND EXCURSIONS BY SCOTTY’S ACTION SPORTS NETWORK:
TRANSPORTATION RENTAL RATES:
SCUBA DIVING AND SEA SPORTS PRICE LIST:
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: (+6338) 422 2222 / (032) 266 9164
- Email address: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: https://www.thebellevuebohol.com/
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/TheBellevueResort/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Booking Link: https://booking.thebellevuebohol.com/4.27/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Barangay Doljo, Panglao Island, Bohol
BY COMMUTE: From Cebu City, you can ride on a fast ferry to Tagbilaran port. The trip takes about two hours and there are several departures daily. From Tagbilaran ferry pier, get out of the main area then get a local tricycle to Dao bus terminal. From there, take the Southern Star Bus which is bound for Panglao Airport and Alona Beach. The journey takes less than an hour. From there, take any tricycle and ask to be dropped off at Bellevue Resort.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Bellevue Resort” in Panglao, Bohol. Parking space is available.
Comments are closed.