When it comes to tourism, Negros Oriental has surely lots to offer. From beaches, to peaks and even to lavish resorts. One of them is Tierra Alta Resort, who managed to bedazzle locals and netizens due to its pristine architecture, resembling those popular houses located in Mykonos, Greece.
Tierra Alta Residential Resort is a resort perfectly nestled in the mountains of Valencia, Negros Oriental. Located around 800 feet above sea level, the place proves to be a growing popular spot in Negros Oriental.
Not only the place’s glorious architecture that proves to be a sight for sore eyes, but also the overlooking view of the blue sea and neighboring mountains and islands are sights to behold themselves.
Though primarily a residential area, the place is open for casual visitors to sightsee. The most popular stops are the café, restaurant, the pool and the zipline.
The Tierra Café is a great place to stop by, especially for those who love Mediterranean dishes. The pool-side restaurant is also a good place to snack in, with offerings that include burgers, fries and clubhouse sandwiches.
Taking pictures within the resort is also a perfect idea as the place offers picturesque views and with establishments with grand designs. The lighthouse is a good place to go atop to take pictures of the overall view. The Antonio’s Peak is popular photoshoot spot for weddings, debuts and other intimate events.
For those who want more than just strolling the beautiful gardens of the resort, the place also has a zipline. With a length of 600 meters, visitors can experience that adrenaline rush either solo or by pair.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION:
- Entrance Fee: P200 for adults; P50 for children (consumable)
- Sightseeing Only: P50
- Deluxe Suite – P2,500/night
- Lighthouse Suite – P3,300/night
- Family Deluxe – P3,800/night
- Family Suite – P4,500/night
- The Rush Zipline – P250 (solo)/ P400 (tandem) for adults; P200 for children
- Swimming Pool – P500 with P200 as consumable for adults or P300 without consumable; P350 with P150 as consumable for children
- Operating Hours
- Aquatica Pool & Restaurant – 7AM to 7PM (daily)
- Tierra Café – 7AM to 9PM (daily)
- The Rush Zipline – 9AM to 6PM (Tuesdays to Sundays)
- Mobile Numbers: +63355360096/+69234465293
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tierraaltaresort
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Palinpinon, Valencia, Negros Oriental
BY BUS: Starting from Cebu, you can take a bus from the Cebu South Bus Terminal going to Dumaguete.
Once you’re in Dumaguete City, specifically in the public market, you can hire tricycles that can take you to Tierra Alta Residential Resort.
Note: the clubhouse, where the pool, café and restaurant are located, is uphill and quite far from the entrance. Habal-habal drivers are available by the entrance who can ride you around the place. The average fare per passenger is P30.00.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Tierra Alta Resort” in Valencia, Negros Oriental. Parking space is available.