Have your best vacation experience this year before 2022 ends, Badiango Island Resort is waiting for you!
When it comes to having an abundance of beautiful and enchanting beaches or islands, the Philippines never loses its spot as one of the best countries that has the best beaches. With its crystal clear water and tropical vibe, Philippines will definitely give you the best experience that you want to have. One of the best places in the Philippines that has lovely and scenic beaches can be found in Iloilo. Badiango Island is known for having clear water and majestic views. This resort is simply defined as a road to paradise. With its calm, peaceful surroundings, and even the sound of the waves will definitely give you a relaxing vacation. It is perfect for unwinding and giving yourself a break from your stressful life. So what are you waiting for? Pack your clothes and book a flight to visit Badiango Island Resort in Iloilo, but first let us take a look at what kind of activities and other services that this resort can offer for you.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance Fee: PHP 30.00 for environmental fee to be paid before boarding to the boat l
- Open Small Cottage (good for 5-10 guests)
- Day Tour : PHP 800.00
- Overnight : PHP 1,200.00
- Big Cottage ( good for 15 guests)
- Day Tour : PHP 1,000.00
- Overnight : PHP 1,500.00
- Cabana: (good for 4 guests) with King size bed, a fan room and own CR.
- Overnight : PHP 2,500.00
Other Activities And Its Fee:
- Island Hopping – rates of rents depend on how far you want to go, you can have a good deal with the boat’s owner on how much it would cost if you want to go island hopping.
- Jetski – PHP 3,500 per hour/ PHP 2,000.00 for half hour.
- Banana Boat – PHP 200.00 per head
- Boat Ride
- PHP 3,000.00 (1-18 pax) day tour only
- PHP 3,500.00 ( 20-30 pax) day tour only
- PHP 3,500.00 (1-18 pax) overnight
- PHP 4,000.00 ( 20-30 pax) overnight
- Badiango Island Resort is known for having beautiful rock formations so it is better for you to witness the sunset or sunrise at the area. You can ask the resort staff to escort you there but they are not going to ask you to pay for them but as an act of thanking them for escorting you to the rock formations, you can give them a tip.
- The resort doesn’t have data signal and electricity either. They are only using solar power that only supplies the resort around 6pm until 6 am. If you are concerned about internet connection don’t worry, you can still connect to the internet wifi along the beach. Make sure to bring power banks also so you can charge your phones or you can also go to some sari-sari stores around the resort to ask to charge your gadgets and pay them.
- You can also bring your own food at the resort or if you don’t have enough time to prepare food you can bring raw ingredients and the resort staff to cook for you and they will charge you a cheap price.
- Address: Danao-danao Island in Concepcion, Iloilo
- Contact Number: 09494029327 / 09458039127 / 09292299649.
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/Badiangoislandresort/
How To Get There?
Location: Danao-danao Island in Concepcion, Iloilo, Visayas
- For commuters, it would take around 3 hours bus travel from Iloilo City (Tagbak Terminal) + 30-min boat ride from Concepcion to Badiango Island Resort.
Just a simple advice from the beach for you!
Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves. It’s time for you to relax and feel the breeze of the ocean. Don’t hesitate come and visit me!