If you are a fan of the earth tones then you would definitely want to come here.
A mountain resort and a café at the same time, D’vientiuno café can be found here San Carlos city, Negros Occidental.
The resort and café as mentioned makes use of the earth tones from their bricks, the furniture to its landscape and walls. Add with it the natural trees, mountains and just a vast open sky and you have the perfect most aesthetic sight at your doors.
They have this inclined landscape that just adds to its magnificent view with their many stairs and mini natural terraces in the vicinity looking parallel to each other.
They have mountain view rooms, cottages and even a private villa that are very affordable which is one of its charms as with as low as P1,200, you can get to stay here and enjoy all of its amenities.
- Infinity pool
- Kiddie pool with slides
- Karaoke Machine
You get to enjoy a swim at the top of the mountains and the kids will surely enjoy the kiddie pool with its slides.
If you want to be active, you can sing your heart out with their karaoke machine or play pingpong. You could even run and get a workout on those stairs of theirs as they have plenty to go around on.
- Entrance fee: P75 per adult; P50 per child
- Opening hours: 6AM to 10PM daily
- Standard Room:
- P1,200 per night, good for 2 pax
- P1,500 per night, good for 3 pax
- P1,800 per night, good for 4 pax
- P1,800 per night, good for 5 pax (w/ double deck)
- 3 Storey Villa: P10,500 per night good for 18 pax
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0912 137 0865
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/D-vientiuno-caf%C3%A8-and-Resort-107172894943163/
- Pet-Friendly: YES
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. Codcod, San Carlos City (20-25 mins. drive from Brgy. Bunga People’s Hall, Don Salvador Benedicto), Negros Occidental.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “D’vientiuno café” in San Carlos city. Parking space is available.