When you hear Davao, I’m pretty sure what you will surely remember is Durian. They won’t be called Durian Capital in the Philippines for no reason! But do you know that deep in Davao, along the coastal waters and the midst of trees –they also have pristine, clear waters with white sand that you will surely enjoy, and it is something that Davaoeños are also proud of.
Fall asleep and immerse yourself in the fine sand of Kairo Beach, famously known as Balyan Beach Resort.
REFINED BEAUTY LIKE NO OTHER BUT JUST WITHIN THE BUDGET
Aside from the resort’s refined beauty, they also have sand-like refined sugar. What makes it different from sugar is that it is not only sweet but also relaxing. It is backed up by Science that sands are therapeutic.
A common notion people have is when they hear the word “refined,” it automatically equates to “expensive”. However, you can achieve refinery without leaving a huge hole in your pocket. The perfect place for that is Kairo Beach, you can achieve refinery without ditching your budget, especially now they offer a 20% discount for October.
RATES AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Day Tour: P15.00
- Overnight: P20.00
- Non-Aircon: P350.00 (good for 2 persons and is with common CR)
- Air-conditioned Room (without CR): P700.00 (good for 2 persons)
- Air-conditioned Room (with CR): P900.00 (good for 2 persons)
KUBO (NON-AIRCON, COMMON CR ONLY)
- Small Kubo: P350.00 (good for 2 persons)
- Big Kubo: P500.00 – P700.00 (good for 4-6 persons)
- Day Tour: P200.00
- Over Night: P250.00
- Small Tent: P100.00
- Big Tent: P150.00
- Kubo: P400.00 (good for 2 persons and is with common CR only)
- Air-Conditioned Rooms: P1,000.00 (good for 2 persons and is with own CR)
- No Corkage Fee
- No Hammock/Duyan Charges
- Cooking is allowed; bring your own cooking equipment
- Contact Numbers: 0920 646 0509 /0956 294 9327
- Email Address: N/A
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100085049353856
HOW TO GET THERE?
EXACT LOCATION: Blk., San Vicente, Kairo Beach (Balyan), Lambajo, Baganga, Davao Oriental
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Kairo Beach” in Baganga, Davao Oriental.