The Philippines is truly a wonder, considering that it is home to some of the most pristine and renowned beaches in the world. With its white sand beaches and clear seas, there is no question why tourists continue to visit the islands.
But aside from the sands and seas, the country is also home to some of the most magnificent resorts in the world, with some already having an exemplary reputation in other places. Siargao Bleu Resort and Spa is no exception to that, as it proves to be one of the best resorts in the vicinity.
Inspired by Balinese design, Siargao Bleu Resort and Spa stands among other resorts as one of the most stunning resort views in the Philippines. With its highly-accessible location in proximity to restaurants and hotels, it also serves as a vantage point for tourists who like to tour around often.
The resort offers a multitude of amenities, starting off with rooms that are fully-equipped to pamper guests as they stay. You can even have your own on-call butlers whenever you avail one of their rooms; a testament to how Siargao Bleu Resort values its guests and their comfort.
While you’re at the resort, you can choose from three of their other parts, depending on your mood and preferences. You may head on to their bar for relaxation and music by the sea, to their spa for pampering and soothing massage, or to their gym for your daily workout routine. You’ll never run out of places to go here.
When you’re done with all the fun and activities in the resort, indulge yourself in the mouthwatering delights in their Seafood Restaurant. You’re sure to have a taste of their specialties such as king mud crabs, deep sea fish, and lechon.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: N/A
- Floating Cottages: ₱27,500, good for 2
- Garden De Luxe: ₱11,880, good for 2
- The Terraces: ₱11,880, good for 2
- North Escapade (Whole Day Tour): ₱2,500 per person, minimum of 4
- Sohoton Cave and Jellyfish Experience (Whole Day Tour): ₱8,000 per person, minimum of 6
- Corregidor Island Trek and Snorkeling (Whole Day Activity): ₱3,000 per head, minimum of 4
- 3 Islands Hopping (Whole Day Tour): ₱2,500 per person, minimum of 4
- Sugba Lagoon and Kawhagan Island (Whole Day Tour): ₱3,500 per head, minimum of 4
- Fishing Expedition (Half Day Tour): ₱12,500 per head, minimum of 4
- Contact numbers: 0948-869-0977
- Email address: [email protected]gaobleu.com.ph
- Website: http://www.siargaobleu.com.ph
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/siargaobleu
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Tourism Road, General Luna, Surigao del Norte
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Siargao Bleu Resort and Spa” in Surigao del Norte. Parking space is available.