Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, The Hidden Garden Resort is a nature lover’s dream come true. Imagine stepping into a world where you are enveloped by tropical greenery, exotic flowers, and the soothing sounds of nature. Here, you’ll find yourself in an exquisite sanctuary that invites you to forget your worries and immerse yourself in the beauty of Mother Nature.
Luxury Meets Serenity
This hidden paradise seamlessly blends luxury with serenity. The resort boasts a collection of beautifully appointed cottages and villas, each offering a private retreat with modern amenities. Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a solo adventure, The Hidden Garden Resort provides you with the perfect haven to relax and unwind with the different kinds of rooms that they offer.
Depending on which room you choose to avail, you may soak yourself in the comfort of your private space and enjoy a beautiful view of Davao from your balcony. Some rooms offer a private heated outdoor jacuzzi where you can relax, and if you get their most expensive room, you get direct access to their infinity pool.
Pungtod Cafe by Hidden Gardens
Indulge in the culinary wonders of Davao at the resort’s on-site restaurant, because Hidden Gardens is not just for overnight stays, but a place where you can also enjoy a hearty meal. Here, you can savor a wide array of delectable dishes, many of which are crafted from locally-sourced ingredients. As you dine amidst lush gardens, you’ll experience a dining experience that’s second to none. Try one of their best-selling products, the Roast Rib Eye, now!
Wellness and Tranquility
For those seeking inner peace and rejuvenation, the resort offers wellness services that include yoga sessions, spa treatments, and meditation areas. These activities are done in an area within Hidden Resorts where you are surrounded by plants and all sorts of greens that will truly make you feel in line with your body and nature.
Yoga classes are announced through their Facebook page, so you can check for announcements there or book a session. Take a deep breath, clear your mind, and reconnect with your inner self as you unwind in this hidden oasis.
Prepare yourself to uncover the hidden gem of Davao. This tranquil retreat from the ordinary will surely give you an unforgettable journey into the heart of nature. Book your escape now, and let the magic of Davao’s best-kept secret enchant you like never before.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Day Tour: ₱895 (with inclusions of set meal, whole resort access, 2 swimming areas, and Wi-Fi)
- Opening hours: 10AM to 6PM daily
ROOM RATES: (or COTTAGE FEES)
- Durian Room A: ₱6,500 per night, with 2 double-sized beds, good for 3 persons
- Durian Room B&C: ₱6,500 per night, with 1 king-sized bed and 1 double-sized bed, one balcony, good for 3 persons
- Yellow Bell: ₱6,500 per night, with 1 king-sized bed and 1 single bed, one balcony, good for 2 persons
- Durian Room D&E: ₱7,500 per night, with 1 king-sized bed and 1 double-sized bed, one larger balcony, good for 2 persons
- Mangosteen: ₱9,000 per night, with 1 king-sized bed, private heated outdoor jacuzzi, good for 2 persons
- Santol: ₱9,500 per night, with 1 king-sized bed, private heated outdoor jacuzzi, good for 2 persons
- Kape: ₱11,000 per night, with 1 king-sized bed and 1 single bed, private heated outdoor jacuzzi, good for 3 persons
- Ivy Room: ₱15,000 per night, with 1 king-sized bed and 4 single beds, direct infinity pool access, good for 6 persons
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0945 658 3103
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/hiddengardensdvo
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Purok Uguis, Barangay Eden, Toril , Davao City, Philippines
BY BUS: N/A
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Hidden Gardens Resort”