Going on a vacation to Bacolod City but do not have an itinerary yet? Don’t worry, there’s a new water park in the city that you definitely have to add to your Bacolod travel list.
Splash Park Bacolod is one of the newest water parks in the city. The water park had its soft opening last December 15, 2022. Since then, the park opened its doors to both locals and tourists alike.
Splash around the park’s 5 Pools and Massive Slides
Splash Park Bacolod takes swimming to a whole new level with its 5 different pools. You read that right, the waterpark is surrounded with a variety of swimming pools you can enjoy.
- Kiddie Pool
- Negros Pool
- Adult Pool
- Lounging Pool
- Lazy River
What’s a better way to get in the pool besides jumping in? Sliding through a massive water slide of course! A water park is not complete without water slides and Splash Park Bacolod has slides of all shapes and sizes.
At night, the park is even more beautiful, especially with its Thousand-Roses and Garden of Lights. The Thousand Roses is a place at the park filled with white roses that light up. The Garden of Light on the other hand, is an area where lamp posts stand proudly, illuminating the resort.
If you want to stroll around the waterpark, there is a mini train you can ride. This is great for older people and kids that easily get tired.
Other facilities available at Splash Park Bacolod are cottages, a kids playground, food kiosks, and an Esplanade.
Cool down, unwind, go down the waterslide and into the cool waters of Splash Park Bacolod.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: ₱300 PROMO per adult and kids
- Opening hours:
- Monday & Thursday: 3PM – 10PM
- Friday: 12PM – 10PM
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 10AM – 10PM
GATHERING NOOKS RATES:
- Garden Cottages #1-6, #8-11: ₱500
- Garden Cottage #7 ₱800 per night, good for 2 persons
- Garden Umbrellas #1-10: ₱500
- Aqua Cottages #1-4: ₱800
- Aqua Umbrellas #1-10: ₱800
- Safari Cottages #1–9: ₱800
- Safari Cottage #10 (poolside): ₱1,000
- Safari Umbrellas #1-8: ₱800
- Safari Umbrellas #9-16: ₱1,000
- Contact numbers: 0919-653-7160
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/splashparkbacolod
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: In front of Bacolod City Government Center, Circumferential Rd, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental.
BY BUS: N/A.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Splash Park Bacolod” in Bacolod City. Parking space is available.