If we have enticed you enough with our glamping sites, hold your horses for we are about to take it up a notch. Camp with style and comfort.
Kapehan sa Tuburan is set for a new experience. Glamping, adventuring with nature, munching ln sumptuous food, and dipping in a pool are just some of the activities you can enjoy in this new haven.
Situated in Sitio Malasbalas in Negros Occidental, we are definitely in for a new and better treat. What a good way to definitely breathe in nature than be in Kapehan sa Tuburan. Let us all live our childhood dream of being in a Bahay Kubo here.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: ₱20 per head
- Mini Spring Pool: ₱25 per head
- Lumpiga Cottage and Garden Table: ₱250 per table (day use)
- Teepee Huts: ₱800 per night (overnight)
- Wearing of mask is mandatory
- Wearing of face shield is mandatory
- Bihon Guisado
- Native Tinola
- Linagpang (native adobo chicken)
- Buko Halo -halo
- Pork sisig
How to get there?
Exact Location: Sitto Malasbalas (higad bukid), Brgy Orong, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Western Visayas
From Kabankalan City proper you may rent a tricycle going to Kapehan for ₱150.