Luxuriously grand with classy interior design and architecture. This is one sentence that describes the newest attraction in the province of Camiguin – Nouveau Resort. But even these generous descriptions are not enough to encapsulate the beauty of this new tourism gem in the said province. That’s why we highly recommend that you visit and check out the resort for yourselves.
Nouveau Resort has a stunning sunrise view with volcanoes serving as its backdrop. It has a 400-meter shoreline situated across one of the most popular diving destinations in the province – the Mantigue Island. The resort boasts of various amenities that will surely make your stay satisfying.
They have an extended Olympic lap pool, family recreation center, yoga and meditation park, gym, Splash Park for kids, beauty and wellness center, and specialty dining outlets.
The accommodations in the resort are also commendable. Their Deluxe rooms come with a view of either Mt. Timpong or of the blue ocean. Their Premiere rooms have an amazing view of the ocean and swimming pool from the second level of the resort while their Premier Plus rooms have balconies that lead directly into the infinity pool.
Their Suites are the very definition of luxury. Every suite comes with a private living room, mini-kitchen, two bedrooms, and two balconies with seating areas.
With the newly opened Nouveau Resort, every tourist will have another compelling reason to visit the beautiful province of Camiguin.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Deluxe Mountain View: P7,168 per night, good for 2 persons
- Deluxe Ocean View: P8,388 per night, good for 2 persons
- Premiere: P10,828 per night, good for 2 persons
- Premiere Plus (Poolside): P13,268 per night, good for 2 persons
- Deluxe Family Suite: P18,128 per night, good for 4 persons
- Premiere Family Suite: P20,568 per night, good for 4 persons
- One Bedroom Suite: P29,128 per night, good for 4 persons
- Two-Bedroom Suite: P40,088 per night, good for 4 persons
Note: Room rates increase during peak dates (Christmas, Chinese New Year, Holy Week, etc.)
- Prior booking is required.
- Contact number: 0917-717-0558
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NouveauCamiguin
- Website: https://nouveauresort.com
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Tupusan Pequeno, Mahinog, Camiguin, Northern Mindanao
By private car: Navigate using Waze or Google Maps and type in “Nouveau Resort” as destination. Parking space is available. The resort also offers shuttle service and can be arranged upon booking.
Comments are closed.