Bohol is surely one part of Visayas where lots of fun adventures await.
From beaches to its luxurious resorts, tourists and even locals have fun wherever they go. Adding to that is the newly opened Kids Park in Bohol, where children and even those young at heart will surely enjoy.
Located at Maribojoc, Bohol, Kids Park Bohol is an extended branch from the Swiss company Fun Sport Center, where they specialize in making children’s playground, including inflatables. The European aesthetic and quality of the inflatables in Kids Park Bohol is guaranteed to give kids a safe yet very fun time.
Aside from the inflatables, pools, both big and small sizes are available ready to be jumped into. The tropical and natural vibes in Bohol such as the presence of coconut trees definitely give a twist to the rubbery castles in this amusement place. Even the cottages are made with Filipino housing materials such as nipa but with a touch of modernity.
If you’re worried about snacks, snack bars are also available within the area where various snacks such as fries and coolers like shakes are sold, truly completing that hot and fun summer experience. Guests can also bring their own prepared food as long as you stay in their cottages for a fee.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance Fee – P30 for general and P25for senior citizens
- Combi A Package – P200 (includes usage of big swimming pool, big water slide, 2 small water slides and small inflatable water slide)
- Combi B Package – P250 (includes usage of big swimming pool, big water slide, 2 small water slides, small inflatable water slide and big jumping bubble inflatable)
- Jumping Bubble – P100 (entrance fee is only for the Jumping Bubble Inflatable)
- Cottage – P350 (good for 5-10 pax)
- Big Umbrella – P200 (good for 2-4 pax)
- Operating Hours: 10 AM to 6 PM during weekdays, and 10 AM to 8 PM during weekends
- Contact numbers: +63 960 608 9423
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kidsparkbohol/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Purok 6, Bayacabac, Maribojoc, Bohol, Philippines
BY BUS: From the DAO Integrated Bus Terminal, hail a Ceres bus heading to Maribojoc. Maribojoc is around 25 minute away from the capital city of Bohol which is Tagbilaran City, so most drivers and conductors are familiar with it. Kids Park, however, is newly opened so make sure to ask around the locals where it is exactly once you’re in Maribojoc.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Kids Park” in Maribojoc, Bohol. Parking space is available.