Nothing can be better for the heart and soul than going on a date with nature in Payag ni Lolo Iri.
Payag ni Lolo Iri is a dainty retreat nestled in the placid barangay of Brgy. Sacme, Tanauan. This humble yet extremely alluring destination in Tanauan takes nature and comfort to another level with their rustic designs inside and outside of their farm villa. The surroundings of Payag ni Lolo Iri is heavily adorned with the color and sounds of nature with palm trees abundantly growing and the songs of birds could be heard inside the property.
The payag aims to be a haven of serenity, simplicity, and relaxation where guests would be able to feel calm and at peace everytime they visit. Payag ni Lolo Iri promotes giving the best to its guests and they demonstrate this practice through their facilities and services. They have a two-floor main building that masterfully combines modern and traditional designs to make guests feel at home.
The verdant fields created by trees and other flora can easily be seen in the open-air dining area as well as in the rooms in the upper floor. The rooms have the same modern-traditional mix that is beautiful but subtle to ensure that the natural surroundings around it receive all the attention.
Payag ni Lolo Iri wants guests to experience nothing but the simplicity of life in the presence of nature, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It takes its brand of high-quality service to guests from Lolo Iri, the inspiration of the resort. Lolo Iri has practiced all of his life a brand of service and selflessness where he always promised to put the needs of others before his.
The same way that Lolo Iri wanted the best for everyone who depended on him, Payag ni Lolo Iri hopes to deliver the same comfort and security to its guests, making them feel that their needs are prioritized above all else.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Juanita’s Deluxe Room: P4,390 per night, good for 2 persons
- Iri Master’s Bedroom: P4,890 per night, good for 2 persons
- Pamilya and Kasangkayan Holiday at the Payag: P14,890 per night, good for 4 persons
- Total Experience at the Payag: P24,998 per night, good for up to 10 persons
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0938-477-8169 / 0916-942-6480
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Payag-Ni-Lolo-Iri-100595971446019/?ref=py_c
- Website: https://payagniloloiri.starlegends.com.ph/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. Sacme, Tanauan, Batangas
Comments are closed.