Siargao has been home to one of the many travel spots for tourists and island-lovers, and this is no exception! And this article will be about the luxurious hotel staycation and island-living experience for travelers like you.
Siago is a beachfront resort that is located in Siargao’s surfer’s paradise! That’s right, home to many of Siargao’s greatest tourist attractions. The beachfront resort is set to be placed in a perfect spot adjacent to the wild waters of Siarago, and the beautiful white sands.
The atmospheric villa of Siago Beach Resort is perfect for its guests, you can enjoy a peace of mind in the comforts of their rooms and unwind. Privacy and beauty is one of the main aspects to look out for in Siago’s exquisite rooms!
Their furniture’s are hand-crafted from one of Philippines talented artisans that’ll make you appreciate the fine-arts and cultures of the local island, it adds Siago’s rooms a personality and charm.
Their food is going to be a new-experience for you, try out their authentic dish on the menu; each item on the menu is inspired from an exotic cuisine from other places and cultures that’ll make you appreciate the vast world of culinary.
Siago Beach Resort has an accommodating staff to provide quality service for you and your family to enjoy your stay!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Check-in and check-out time: 2:00PM to 11:00AM daily
- Deluxe Double Room: ₱6,800 per night, good for 4 persons with included breakfast
- Deluxe Room with Garden: ₱6,800 per night, good for 4 persons with included breakfast and a garden.
- King Suite: ₱7,500 per night, good for a maximum of 3 adults and 2 children with included
- Contact numbers: 0917-590-9315
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: Siago Beach Resort | Facebook
- Complimentary Breakfast: 7:00AM – 10:00AM
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Purok V, Tourism Rd., Siargao Island, General Luna, 8419, Surigao Del Norte
BY BUS: You may negotiate with the hotel’s representative to hire a van to pick you up at the airport and take you to the hotel. Hiring a van costs ₱1000 for back-and-forth trip.