Davao isn’t just springs, falls, forests, and mountains, a salty gem can also be found here.
Located in Davao Oriental, Bakkayan Beach Resort is a relaxing and cozy beach resort that brings us the cottage garden feels right beside the sea.
Its whole area is covered with gray pebbles making the ground look both elegant and tropical at the same time.
The water of Bakkayan Beach Resort is nestled in a curve haven that makes it kind of more intimate and protected from strong winds.
Cozy Cottages and Quaint Rooms
They have fully Airconditioned rooms and a collection of beautiful rustic cottages that are ready for you to place yourself in and lounge around all day.
Each room even has its own terrace and a karaoke perfect for a morning coffee with the sea breeze or an epic sing-off to end the day full of activities.
They also have free tables with umbrella for the food you bring as there is still no restaurant so you need to bring your own food. But they do have a small store to buy what you need and you can even let someone cook for you depending on your agreement with the caretaker or just cook them yourselves.
It is also a famous diving spot too so it’s an activity you don’t want to miss if you visit the place.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P35 per adult; P25 per child (7-10yrs old)
- Opening hours: Always open
- Room: P2,500 per night, good for 2 pax w/ breakfast
- New Room: P3,500 per night, good for 4 pax w/ breakfast for 2 only
- Additional bed: P125 per head
- Big cottage with karaoke: P1,800 day tour/P2,200 overnight, Good for 20 pax
- Small cottage: P500 day tour/P700 overnight, Good for 8 to 10 pax
- Table with Umbrella: P300- P400 (depends on size)
- Driftwood swing: P400
- Tent: P100 (own tent)
- Volleyball ball: P150
- Darts: P130
- Pet friendly: Yes
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0975 686 0054 / 09358928402
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bakkayan/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Dinagsaan, Puntalinao Banaybanay, Davao Oriental (unahan sa rustic)
BY BUS: Ride a bus to BanayBanay, Davao Oriental. It’s a 45 minutes ride from Tagum City. Ask the driver to drop you off at Dinagsaan Puntalinao Banaybanay.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Bakkayan Beach Resort” in Davao Oriental.