Bohol is known for many tourist spots that visitors easily love. Aside from Chocolate Hills, Bohol is famous for its amazing white-sand beaches in Panglao. Named the Jewel of the Philippines, Bohol is indeed a gem when it comes to faultless natural wonders.
As mentioned, Panglao Island in Bohol houses many of the Philippines’ beautiful beaches and resorts, one of them being the Bohol Coastal View Hotel. This hotel is an intimate boutique hotel with an insane hilltop view.
They are having a July to November Promo rate where weekday rates have a 40% discount. Meanwhile, their weekend rates have a 30% discount. Let’s see what more it has to offer.
Comforting Luxury Accommodations and Amenities
Bohol Coastal View boasts a beautiful tropical vibe with both interior and exterior. However, there’s more to the hotel than its beauty.
Bohol Coastal View Hotel is all about providing luxurious comfort to its guests. The hotel is equipped with spacious rooms that will elevate your experience. The rooms are complete with soft beds, TV, and a bathtub with a view.
Bohol Coastal View Hotel has three room options available:
- Seaview A
- Good for 1-3 pax
- Seaview B
- Good for 1-2 pax
- Suite Room
- Good for 1-4 pax
Infinity Pool, Sky Bar Jacuzzi, and other Amenities
Bohol Coastal View Hotel also offers a clean infinity pool where guests can enjoy and refresh during a hot day. Not only that, but there is also a Sky Bar Jacuzzi to level up relaxation.
Here’s a friendly reminder from the management:
Eating or Drinking near the swimming pool is not allowed to ensure a clean and safe swimming space for everyone.
Bohol Coastal View Hotel has other hotel services, including a restaurant and free private parking. The bar also serves complete meals that are Western, Chinese, American, and Asian inspired. They also have barbecue meals available.
Guests can also enjoy snorkeling. Moreover, guests can avail the free shuttle service to Alona Beach. See the schedule below:
- 8:30 AM: Hotel Drop-off
- 8:40 AM: Alona Beach Drop-off
- 10:30 AM: Back to Hotel Drop-off
- 10:40 AM: Alona Beach Drop-off.
- 11:30 AM: Back to Hotel Drop-off
- 11:40 AM: Alona Beach Drop-off.
- 2:30 PM: Back to Hotel Drop-off
- 2:40 PM: Alona Beach Drop-off
- 6:30 PM: Back to hotel
Elevate your Bohol experience with Bohol Coastal View Hotel. Book now!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee:
- ₱300 per person with 1 bottle of beer or 1 bottle of water
- ₱500 per person with consumable food and drinks
- Inclusions: Access to the Swimming Pool and Sky Bar Jacuzzi
- Opening hours: 8 AM to 8 PM daily
- Pool View/Seaview: ₱6,900 per night, good for 1-2pax w/breakfast
- Weekdays: ₱4,140 per night, w/o breakfast
- Weekend: ₱4,,830 per night, w/o breakfast
- Seaview A: ₱7,900 per night, good for 1-3pax w/breakfast
- Weekdays: ₱4,740 per night, w/o breakfast
- Weekends: ₱5,530 per night, w/o breakfast
- Suite Room: ₱13,900 per night, 1-4 pax w/breakfast
- Weekdays: ₱8,340 per night, w/o breakfast
- Weekends: ₱9,730 per night, w/o breakfast
- Corkage fee: ₱500 per bottle of drink. Bringing food is allowed
- Contact numbers: 09153548000 or 09999338000
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/boholcoastalviewhotel
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Panglao Coastal Rd, 6340 Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. The hotel is 1 km away from Alona Beach, 2.1 km away from Dumaluan Beach, and 2.2 km away from Danao Beach.
TRAVEL: From Cebu City, you can ride on a fast ferry to Tagbilaran port. The trip takes about two hours and there are several departures daily. From Tagbilaran ferry pier, get out of the main area then get a local tricycle to Dao bus terminal. From there, take the Southern Star Bus which is bound for Panglao Airport and Alona Beach. The journey takes less than an hour. From there, take any tricycle and ask to be dropped off at Bohol Coastal View Hotel.