GFiber is now available on Prepaid!
Globe at Home introduces a new service to give users fiber-speed internet at a lower cost. The GFiber has No Lock-UP, is available for Unli Pay-Per-Use promotions, and the Buy Now, Pay Later option on Gcash. GFiber is only available in a few locations in the Philippines, including Iloilo.
Interested customers can get a GFiber Prepaid plan for a one-time charge of P1,499. This included installation and unrestricted internet use for seven days. You can choose UNLIMITED load options for your GFiber, such as:
- Good for seven days
- Good for fifteen days
- Good for thirty days
You can apply for GFiber Prepared through the GloveOne app. Here’s how to apply:
- Type in your complete address if GFiber is available in your location
- Fill up the digital application form and choose the date of modem installation
- On the day of installation, present a valid ID to the Globe at Home team.
- Pay the installation fee. You can choose to pay via Gcash’s GGives and GCredit.
- Submit the application and wait for the Globe Technician.