2023 is the year of festival comebacks after the devastating COVID-19 pandemic. One of the biggest festival comebacks of this year is Iloilo’s Dinagyang Festival 2023.
Ilonggos officially marked the resumption of the Dinagyang Festival last December 16, 2022, with their “Pamukaw”. The “Pamukaw” or wake-up call was celebrated by many people at the San Jose de Placer Church in Iloilo City.
Music beats, competitions, and traditions will finally come back this January 2023 as Iloilo prepares for many fun and impressive activities to celebrate.
Here is the official schedule of activities for the Dinagyang Festival:
- January 13, 2023, 1 PM – 6 PM | Friday
- Grand Opening Salvo @ the Iloilo Freedom Grandstand
- January 18, 2023, 6 PM | Wednesday
- Miss Iloilo @ the Iloilo Convention Center
- January 19 – 22, 2023 | Thursday to Sunday
- Iloilo Dinagyang Food Festival @ Downtown Area | Iloilo City Mall
- January 20, 2023, 2 PM – 6 PM | Friday
- Sto. Niño Fluvial Procession & Solemn Foot Procession @ Muelle Loney
- January 21, 2023, 8 AM – 12 PM | Saturday
- 8 AM – 12 PM
- Kasadyahan sa Kabanwahanan @ Iloilo Freedom Grandstand | Muelle Loney St. Iloilo City (3 other stages)
- 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM | Saturday
- Sponsor’s Mardi Gras @ Iloilo Freedom Grandstand
- 6 PM – 9 PM | Saturday
- Dinagyang Ilomination @ Iloilo City Diversion Road Proposed Routes: Atria Park – SM City – Megaworld
- Dinagyang Floats Parade of Lights @ Iloilo City Diversion Road Proposed Routes: Atria Park – SM City – Megaworld
- 8 AM – 12 PM
- January 22, 2023 8 AM – 12 PM | Sunday
- Dinagyang Sa Barangay Tribes Competition @ Iloilo Freedom Grandstand
- Dinagyang Awarding Ceremony @ Iloilo Freedom Grandstand
Dinagyang Tickets and passes have been available since December 15. Here are the different events passes and where to get them:
- Dinagyang Olomination Tribes
- Seda Hotel – Atria Park District Judging Area
- SM City Iloilo (2nd floor near Mian Entrance) – SM City Iloilo Judging Area
- Concierge Booth, Ground Floor, Festive Walk Mall – Annex – Iloilo Busines Park Judging Area
Ticket price: ₱2,500
- Dagyang Sa Barangay and Kasadyahan sa Kabanwahanan
- Hotel Del Rio – Freedom Grandstand
- GT Iloilo Hotel – Quezon- Ledesma Judging Area
- Richmond Hotel Iloilo – Rizal-Mapa Judging Area
- Gold – ₱4,000
- Silver – ₱3,000
Visit the Iloilo Dinagyang official Facebook page for more information and updates.
Get ready to dance to the beat of the drum and celebrate the comeback of the Dinagyang Festival 2023.